sniper replacement

dummy76

sniper replacement

Post by dummy76 »

Eunice's mission was to replace one of the snipers stationed in a college building to provide protection to a visiting dignitary.

Sniper Issy radios that all clear, and she proceeds to her station, not knowing that Eunice, disguised as a college student in a physical education uniform, was waiting out of sight. The poor college student whose uniform was appropriated remained in a broom closet, her hands ziptied behind her back and her knees and feet ziptied. She was gagged with her socks and some tape. The poor student, named Grace, did not even know what hit her as she was suddenly pulled into the broom closet and beaten up. She was left in a white sports bra and boyshorts.

Eunice garrotes Issy with the ID strap, and her struggles became fruitless until she went limp. Eunice didn't intend to kill Issy right away, as she might be valuable later as a hostage or as a negotiating tool in case the mission went wrong. Eunice quickly stripped Issy of her gear, leaving her in a white bikini panties and white half cup bandeau bra. Eunice used Issy's handcuffs on the unfortunate sniper, and cuffs her hands around some pipes. Eunice zipties Issy's knees and feet. She balls up Issy's socks as a gag.

Eunice is ready for her mission.
esercito sconfitto

Re: sniper replacement

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I do love the detail of the physical education uniform stolen from Grace :lol:
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

hope you enjoyed this short ES
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

Issy wakes up with her hands bound. She feels the cool wind on her body, and realizes she has been stripped to her underwear, with another sniper pretending to be her in position. She protests but her words are muffled by the gag. She tries to struggle, but her well-toned body is no match for the cuffs or the pipes. She realizes her legs were not bound but there was nothing she can do.

Just then, the door opens.
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

Soldier Alexa, in blue fatigue pants, white shirt and blue combat jacket was asked to check on Sniper Issy, since she wasn't responding to radio communications. Alexa heard the mewing and grunting, and rushed there.

OH MY GOD! Alexa gasped, when she saw Issy in her underwear, tied up, sweating and struggling. Unknown to Alexa, Issy was grunting hard to warn her about the threat behind, but it was too late. A wire was looped around Alexa's neck, and Alexa felt a kick to her knees. She struggled fruitlessly against Eunice, who was kneeing her back to quicken the strangle. Issy continued to struggle against her bonds, until Alexa went limp.

Issy was struggling and crying over what she saw. Eunice paid her no heed, as she professionally stripped the strangled soldier of her uniform. Eunice knew that it might be easier to escape as one of the soldiers on patrol rather than as a sniper, and it was convenient that Alexa came to check. As Alexa's uniform was stripped, Eunice couldn't help but admire the toned bodies of the two beautiful soldiers, who could have stood as beauty pageant contestants. Alexa was left in a grey Calvin sports bra and matching boy shorts.

Eunice proceeds to Issy, punches her hard in her abs, then breaks Issy's neck. She drags the two underwear-clad bodies behind the fire exit door. She dons the blue combat fatigues, shoots the target and escapes.
esercito sconfitto

don't stop! bring me more young underwear clad soldierettes tied up stripped of their uniforms! I am hungry! :mrgreen:
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

esercito sconfitto wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:04 pm don't stop! bring me more young underwear clad soldierettes tied up stripped of their uniforms! I am hungry! :mrgreen:
you can be the classmate that discovers grace bound in the store room.
esercito sconfitto

maybe the teacher I am not that young anymore

Return to “Stories by Dummy76”