Incursion Paradox: 2000/1989

darth chlorophorm 2

Incursion Paradox: 2000/1989

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Comet & Toe Tag: “Incursion Paradox” Part 1
The story up 'till now...
It is November of 2000...
Rogue Amazon Sorceress, Lady Chaos manages to strike up an alliance with the Monster armada native to Dimension Omega.
The villains decide to overthrow Earth by altering it's history in their favor.
Lady Chaos' and Amazon Soldiers loyal to her, along with dozens of Omega Creatures, use alien technology to transport back to 1989.
Once in the past, the two factions met with President Ronald Reagan.
The President agrees to an alliance with the aliens from the future, in exchange for advanced technology.
Meanwhile, we cut back to November 2000, in a distant region of the galaxy...
The T.D.A. (Temporal Defense Alliance) detects the deviation to the timestream.
With The Loner unavailable, do to his current adventure, The T.D.A. contacts Comet & Toe Tag on Earth.
The aliens explain the situation to the two heroines and asked them to solve the problem.
So, with the use of a Temporal Sphere, Toe Tag and Comet, travel back to the spring of 1989.
The Sphere is able to track Tachyon emissions from the Amazon built C.D.D. (Chronal Displacement Device).
When the two women arrived in '89, it was during the "Mutant Hunter War".
At this time the U.S. military is out to destroy or capture all mutants.
They attended to accomplish this goal by building an army of massive robots, called Mutant Hunters.
Soon, Comet & Toe Tag locate a number of super-heroes, such as The Mutant Boys who are battling the military.
The women join the resistance force and fight alongside these heroes.
Meanwhile, needing mutants for test subjects, the military orders their "Hunters" to abduct many mutants.
Soon, the teenage version of Comet from that era is captured by the giant androids.
She is bought and held prisoner at Atlantic Command's East coast Headquarters.
This isn't how "adult" Comet remembers events, so somehow history has been altered.
To set things right and preserve the timeline, Toe Tag & Comet set out on a mission to rescue Comet's "younger" self.
A day or so later...the two heroines from the future managed to get inside Atlantic Command HQ.
Both women are hiding in a vacant office, formulating a plan.
They realize disguises are needed.
Peeking from the doorway, Comet sees a female officer approaching.
Private Nina Chang, a young Asian woman, is unaware of her situation.
The private's uniform consisted of a dark blue vest, a light blue long sleeve blouse, dark blue knee length skirt, dark blue flat shoes and nude tone pantyhose.
As the Private passes by, she hears a voice say "Come in and join the party, sweetie!"
Suddenly, a hand grabs hold of her blouse and Private Chang is yanked into the office, disappearing from view.
Soon. The Private is unconscious on the floor, a small stream of blood dripping from her mouth.
"I feel really bad about hitting her so hard, Tiffany. She's serving our country." Comet says.
"Try not too, Jessica. We're in a tight spot. Plus, this is pretty fun." Toe Tag smirks, unbuttoning Nina's blouse.
Nina was petite and small breasted. This fact seemed to amuse Toe Tag.
"Poor baby! Barely out of a training bra, aren’t you, honey? That's okay, though, we can still have some fun!"
The lesbian reaches to fondle the helpless woman, but Comet puts a halt to that.
"Don't even think about it!" Comet snaps.
"Aw, come on! I wasn't going to hurt her. I promise!" Toe Tag responds.
Comet is angered by this action and says "Christ! Control yourself, damn it! You're supposed to be a "good guy" now! Quit screwing around and change into her outfit!"
"Yes mom!" Toe Tag joking replies.
And within a matter of minutes...
Toe Tag, now dressed in military garb....
Being much taller than Nina, the uniform isn't a perfect fit.
Profanity erupts from her lips as she struggles to adjust the tight fitting hosiery.
"She just had to be so damn short! What purpose do pantyhose serve anyway?! Can someone explain that to me?!" Toe Tag complains.
"Would you please stop whining already?!" Comet demands.
Comet quickly binds Nina's hands before she can wake. Then, fixing a gag over the sleeping officer's mouth she says: "There we go! She's tied tight."
Nina is slumped in the corner, bound and gagged. She's only wearing her white & yellow striped bra along with a pair of white panties.
Then..."Let me guess...You need a disguise too, right?" Sarcastically Toe Tag asks.
"That's right. You'll have to trick another woman into following you back here." Comet tells her.
To be continued…
esercito sconfitto

Re: Incursion Paradox: 2000/1989

Post by esercito sconfitto »

me too, as matter of fact I never moved out of the spring 1989 ; I am trapped inside that " Temporal Sphere " described in your story, buddy

PS "Toe Tag" is a fantastic name for a superheroine ( along with "Coffin" already present in the Campy Comics Universe)

PPS little continuity mistake, Ronald Reagan left Presidency in January 1989 ; George Bush ( senior ) was the President during the spring 1989
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Incursion Paradox: 2000/1989

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Oh, yeah, you're right about that. I totally forgot.
The original "Mutant Hunter" story was written in the spring of '89. The time travel aspect with Toe Tag & Adult Comet was written 20 years back.
The newer story was kind of meant to mirror that of "Back 2 The Future Part 2".
As for 1989: it was a memorable year for me and my friends.
Batman & Ghostbusters 2 came out in the theaters. I said farewell to Miami Vice, my second favorite TV show.
I spent the entire summer reading X-Men, X-Factor, New Mutants, Cloak & Dagger.
I listened to the Batman soundtrack by Prince & Genesis' self titled 1983 album over & over again.

Return to “Stories by Darth Chlorophorm”