" Sally Game" by Caleman ( 2010)

esercito sconfitto

" Sally Game" by Caleman ( 2010)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

: Sally Game!

Like she had had to wait half an hour to park her newly acquired black Mercedes four by four; wait two hours till the end of visiting time {wandering the corridors, trying to look innocent}; wait a further hour or so in this old linen store, for the hospital to become calm; as frantic day turned into passive night; and wait and wait, for what seemed like forever, for a nice unsuspecting nurse to come alone so that Sally could “borrow” her clothes and identity.

As she sat on the lip of a large wheelie bin, that was half filled with old blankets and torn sheets, she eased off her four inch stilettos, massaged and wriggled her toes and then rejoiced in the comfort of placing her nylon clad feet on the cold floor.

“I must really learn to check out my next ID {or identity donor} and make sure they have a sensible approach to shoes” Sally grinned to herself.

Still in the last case, she’d acted out of instinct and well the women had it coming. And after all on the credit side Ms Taylor had immaculate taste in pantyhose and knickers. Sally hoped Ms Taylor was currently “enjoying” the taste of Sally’s intimate apparel.

She had not been idle while during her time in the linen room, Ms Taylor’s leather mini skirt had been cut into convenient tongs, her silk blouse sliced into strips and her faux fir coat affixed to a wooden slated shelf on one of the storage racks at very back of the room. {Too await the bond form of a naked nurse}.

In the mean time, Sally was only wearing a bright red low cut lacy bra, matching thong and shear black control top pantyhose.

She was just wondering how cold it would get, when she heard a noise, a door slammed and slow but steady foot falls could be heard approaching. There had been other nurses passing by but either they had been the wrong size, or had been in a group. But something told Sally that this poor lady was the one.

Moving to the door, she opened it a fraction, just as the footsteps passed.

“Wow” she breathed “Bing, bloody o” The nurse, a blonde, was just right, and no one else around …prefect.

Sally quietly placed the shoes in the door way and reach down to her “little bag of tricks” but her eyes were locked on to her target.

The nurse wore a light blue uniform of thin material, because Sally could easily make out the young woman’s white bra, white panties and grey pantyhose under it. Her hair was tied up in a bum held in place by a starched white cap. The white belt around the trim waste marked the women out as a staff nurse.

“So sorry my dear” she whispered “I’ll have to have your undies as well”

As she spoke, Sally had retrieved a thick cotton pad, applied some drops of chloroform, and replaced the bottle and, bent nearly double had slid out of the room, like a tiger stalking dinner.

Checking all the time, that no one else was around, the distance back to the store room and the state of awareness of the nurse, Sally closed quietly and swiftly on the women.

Nursie never knew it was coming. One moment her world was fine the next an arm had slipped around her, just below her ample breasts, pinioning her arms to her side, while a pad had been very firmly clapped over her mouth and nose. “Huummmmmpphhh…… hellppppp… hummmpphh” was all she could say. Her uniform hitched up, feet scuffed the floor as she was pulled off balance.

Sally pulled her victim’s head backwards, locking it to own her shoulder and whispered menacingly

“Silence daring….. I’m just going to strip you, tie you up and gag you. Nothing for you to worry about…. you’re in the hands of a professional, so with any luck you’ll live”

“Hhheeellpppp Ummpphhh helpppp uuuuuunnnn”

“Stop wriggling young lady and be quiet…..In you come” Sally said in a soft matter of fact voice as the squirming woman was pulled into the room. Sally swung around and shoved the door to with her shapely behind.

By now Sally was supporting rather than restraining Nursie. Although both women were of equal build Sally’s muscle tone and the element of surprise had given the nurse no chance.

With a final gasp and a little struggle the nurse vs. chloroform battle was decided. Sally could drop the pad into her bag and with both arms around her victim; she pulled her back into the farthest darkest reaches of the store. The nurse’s feet catching and ruckling up the thread bare strip of carpet as they went.

Lifting the woman up on to the rack, she dropped her face down on the fur coat, so that her head and shoulders and breasts protruded from the end of the racking.

Sally now stripped, the bra fluttered to the cold floor, the pantyhose and thong slid down and were balled up tight.

Opening the woman’s mouth Sally stuffed the warm moist undies in and thumbed them back till the rested around the nurses back molars. Using a cut up sheet, Sally applied a firm cleave gag, locking the balled up underwear in place. A couple of drops of superglue were applied to the lips, the lips pinched together, for a second or two for the glue to set; a length of duct tape with addition of extra superglue was wrapped over the woman lips.

“Sorry about that my dear” Sally grinned “Just need to make sure that even when your found it’ll be a good few hours before you and tell anybody about your little adventure.”

Sally then started the procedure {which she had been looking forward to, that of becoming a nurse}, as she unclipped the cute little cap, the nurses long blonde hair cascaded down.

She flipped her over on to her front. Removed the flat black pumps {she tried them on “Oh what heaven “shoes that actually were comfortable}; Next the uniform belt was slid of and put to one side.

Licking her lips Sally started to open the poppers of the light blue uniform, a white comfort bra was revealed, that was containing some very meaty breasts. Undoing the bras front fastenings Sally, could not resist, gently massaging the sleeping woman’s tits. She even kissed and licked the nipples, till they stood up like chapel hat pegs.

“Oh you little darling, if only I had some quality time to spend on you, I am sure we would both enjoy the result.” Then Sally pulled herself together “remember your on a mission you silly cow” she thought, and got back to business.

She finish undoing the uniform and flipped it open. Next she rolled the grey pantyhose and the white sloggi style panties, down and off those shapely legs.

“A true blonde” Sally smiled, her fingers brushing the little blonde pubic tuft. She could not control herself, Sally parted the woman’s legs and bending over kissed and licked the nurse’s cunnie moisten figures slid into the **** and locked on to the clit.

Once again she forced herself back to reality and the task in hand.

She slid into the warm panty, and the hose. “Humm.. Nice fit and good quality, you’re to be congratulated young lady” Then flipping the nurse over for the last time, Sally divested her of the uniform and the bra.

She donned both, but before fastening up the uniform there was the little matter of restraining the nurse. (Who otherwise, on awakening might start to wander the hospital looking for her clothes!)

Using the torn silk blouse she tied the hands together, wrapping up past the wrists, and tying the binding off and applying some superglue to the knot, as she always did so that no matter how hard a victim struggled they would never get the knots undone.

Pulling the elbow tight together and securing them with a strip of leather, Sally worked her way methodically over the nurse. Ankles were crossed and bound; knees tied together. Legs bent up and tide to the elbow bindings; wrists fastened to the knee ropes.

She repositioned the blonde, pushing her in to the wall, then pushing the fur under her breasts so that it supported and cosseting them.

Using more strips of sheets, she then secured the women in place by tying her ankles, and upper arms to the slats above and her thighs and waste to the slats below. She’d add a blindfold just before she left to enhance the woman’s sense of helplessness.

“Wow” smiled Sally “you’ll not be going anywhere soon darling, sorry about that and all.” she patted the nurses shapely butt. “And now, before I finish donning your clothes, I need to camouflage you and leave you to your fate”

She started to stack blankets around the nurse, so that she would be hidden from all but the most diligent of searches.

And to top it all “Nursie” was coming too and starting to struggle, making muffled “huuummmmppphhhh, ooohhhhhh” that only a well gagged woman could, plus that enticing sound of naked breasts rubbing on soft fur, as she tested her bounds for the first time.

Ignoring the helpless nurse, Sally grabbed her trusted 25cal. Beretta complete with silencer and her new Taser weapon. She checked the Taser as she ran, her unfastened uniform flying out like a cape, silently in her hose clad feet to the other end of the room. In the semi-darkness, she nearly tripped up over the carpet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
second part of Sally's Game.

Sally now walked through the hospital corridors with a smooth self-confidence that the real Nurse Henshaw would have lacked. Well the mission had only just begun and she already had one of the chief suspects secured.

Sally managed to break into the Hospitals drug stock records from a terminal in a small office. However, this only gave certain clues as to some of the misappropriation of government funds, but much more would be needed and that information was only to be had in the Administration block.

Quickly she crossed the poorly lit quadrangle, passed the old Isolation ward up to the large plate glass doors of the Headquarters block.

Suddenly an armed woman in a security guards uniform stepped out of the shadows.

“Halt, what’s your business here?”

Although the young woman was clearly very fit, Sally knew she could take her down swiftly and silently. She coiled her form to spring on the guard when further guard appeared from the shadows.

“Hi Simone, who is this? A new girlfriend?” the second guard said gazing lecherously at Sally

“No Eleanor, just some nurse who seems lost” The first guard then spoke a command into a small microphone. “Lights up on front please”

Suddenly Sally found herself at the centre of two very bright beams of light.

“Hey I can’t see, please kill those lights. Ms Davies sent me over to complete the registration for my promotional board”

“Well you’ll have to come back on Monday there is no one in H.R. right now,” The guard snapped

“But she told me…”

“Look cutie pie, beggar off before we decide that we should do a strip search on you”

As Sally retreated she overheard the guards laughing.

“You missed a trick there Simone. Bet she’d be real nice to us once we got her down to her birthday suit”

“Yes ,but I’m too tired and cold to think of that right now. All I want is a nice strong cup of tea.”

“Tea!…tea, my girl you are loosing your Mojo. There was a time you’d have the panties off a nurse before they could even start to protest”

“Well right now I want a cup of tea and a cream bun, when’s the trolley coming round”

“Be patient, remember the briefing, there’s a new trainee on. So I guess it’s taking her longer. Anyway I’ll ask the Supervisor to send down one of our new girls to keep you company. I am sure she’ll be only too pleased to help keep you warm.”

Sally hurried back to the Isolation ward. The locks were no problem and at the end of a dusty corridor, she found a windowless room complete with a hospital bed and new to the room small side office.

Both had stout doors so that anyone locked in would most definitely be staying put. She was pleasantly surprised when the lights actually worked, leaving them on she closed the doors and hurried out.

She had just reached the quadrangle, when she heard the rattle of castor wheels on concrete and female voices. Quickly she ducked back into the shadows.

Two women of Afro-Caribbean extraction were pushing the trolley laden with a steam hot water urn, white china mugs and dainty cream cakes.

One, a rather plump, full bosomed, woman about five foot five inches tall, and Sally would guess was in her later forties, the other girl was in her mid-twenties and just about Sally’s size.

The older one was telling her friend never to hurry, that even the directors were very happy to wait for their tea. Anyway even if they weren’t happy and caused trouble a little laxative in their drinks and the hiding of the key to the executive washroom usually brought them to heal. Also would she like to come with the other girls to bingo that night after work? as she was feeling very lucky.

The younger of the two who it appeared, was call Deloris said yes since her boyfriend was out off town for the weekend she had nothing on.

Sally grinned to herself, “Well darling you certainly won’t have “anything on” after I’ve finished with you”

Both women were wearing white caps, bright red tabards, and white button through dresses, white hosiery and flip-flops.

Stepping out of the darkness, Sally hailed them in a friendly fashion.

“Any chance of a cuppa and what about one of those scrumptious looking cakes?”

The older one snapped, “Sod off Nurse, these are for the security and executives only”

“Sorry only asked” Sally pretended to back off “Anyway guess I should not detain you as they will want their tea at the meeting”

“Meeting what meeting?”

“Oh did the receptionist not tell you their holding a “strip review” in the old Isolation ward, all the top executives are there must be gasping for their drinks now. They‘ll be very cross if they don‘t get their cakes because you fouled up”

“Blast” The older woman groaned, “if we don’t get finish soon we miss the Bingo, she turned the trolley

“What’s a “strip review” Marilyn?” Deloris enquired.

“It’s a high powered executive meeting, when you‘ve worked here as long as I have you‘ll get to know these things” said Marilyn as she pushed the trolley towards the lighted room at the end of the corridor.

“Here let me help you with that,” Sally purred as she pushed open the door to the one bed ward.

“Sorry we’re late ladies,” Marilyn said as she and Deloris pushed the trolley into the brightly lit room.

They turned with questioning faces to Sally, who was smiling at them as with her left hand she locked the door. In her right hand was her trusty Beretta.

Both women’s jaws dropped open and they raised their hands.

Ten minutes later, both stood stark naked. Their arms tied behind their backs, ankles and knees bound.

“Kindly hop over to the bed ladies and lie down across it. While I hog tie you both” Sally said most politely.

Once they were hogtied and fastened to the bed. Sally slid off her clothes and pulled on Deloris’s white pantyhose and uniform. The nurse’s outfit she folded and hid away for future use. She walked towards the door, to check that no one was around.

“Hey you *****” Deloris yelled, “You can’t leave us here like this”

Walking slowly back Sally picked up the two pairs of discarded panties, bras and Marilyn’s thigh high stockings. Standing in front of the two wriggling women she looked down at them.

“Well there is no need for name calling you lady. I have always been perfectly polite with you both. And anyway I do not intend to leave you like that anyhow. There is after all, the little matter of gagging you both” She balled up a pair of panties and leaning forward she pinched Deloris noise “Open wide darling”

“No please… those aren’t mine, no Oooppppphhhhhh ggooooppphhhh hellppppp”

“Aren’t they? Oh I am so sorry” Sally said sarcastically as she applied a bra as a cleave on top of the wad of underwear and whipped a stocking around from the top of the whimpering woman’s head to under her jaw and back, tying it off with a bow on the crown.

The older woman meekly submitted and was gagged in similar fashion.

Sally the slid a pillow case over each woman’s head and affixed it with some tape to the chests and the nape of their necks. She ensured that they both could breath while the loose material would absorb any cries for help that were not blocked by the gags.

Satisfied she pushed the trolley out of the ward, turning off the light.

“Well Sally my girl, talk about demotion. Staff nurse one hour, Canteen assistant the next. How fickle is life. Still I have a feeling that my career may soon take a different path, I think a temporary job in Hospital Security is only a little way off.”

She laughed to herself as she headed for the admin block.
esercito sconfitto

Re: " Sally Game" by Caleman ( 2010)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

this is the slightly different version published at Jeb's

http://jebsadventurebound.homestead.com ... game1.html

Return to “Stories by Caleman”