Bondage comic

tirepanted3

Bondage comic

Post by tirepanted3 »

Uniform steal from one of Greco's older stories. Can't find it on DeviantArt.

darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Bondage comic

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

no pics.
pass

Post by pass »

Pictures ?
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

It just say "an error has occurred 403" when I click on the links. Is there any other alternatives to viewing these pics. :)
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Trackman281 wrote:It just say "an error has occurred 403" when I click on the links. Is there any other alternatives to viewing these pics. :)
Same here. :(
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

I don't really want to link directly to the website, since it features some pretty NSFW content. (It's the same site which has the DarkHiro "Princess Danger" pics. Title is by Osvaldo Greco under "Bondage comic".)

The scene is a female convict escaping from prison, then mugging a policewoman for her uniform. We briefly see the real policewoman bound and gagged in her car trunk.
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

tirepanted3 wrote:I don't really want to link directly to the website, since it features some pretty NSFW content. (It's the same site which has the DarkHiro "Princess Danger" pics. Title is by Osvaldo Greco under "Bondage comic".)

The scene is a female convict escaping from prison, then mugging a policewoman for her uniform. We briefly see the real policewoman bound and gagged in her car trunk.
Can you be a little more specific? I can't find it.

Return to “Osvaldo Greco”