"Legs Up Ladies!" by Scorpion70

esercito sconfitto

"Legs Up Ladies!" by Scorpion70

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Who said that 5* hotels could be the safest place for flight crews!Uhmm! We have here 2 flight attendants getting ready for their next flight! Two partners in crime might decide differently!

Let see what the story holds!

But first! Let us introduce you to our personnage of the story:
Here you have 2 delicious flight attendanst of British Airways! Her names are Alicia and Sara, they overnight after a long flight to New York city!

In this pic, we have Crystal and Paula! They are actualy after something very valuable owned by a rich Countess on visit in New York, flying of course with British Airways.Not much details here, as you will find out, going through the story, except they are young and very smart thiefs!They have prepared their coup very well for a while.Paula is the most vicious one and very experienced,coming from a very rough neighourhood!

In this pic, we have Crystal and Paula! They are actualy after something very valuable owned by a rich Countess on visit in New York, flying of course with British Airways.Not much details here, as you will find out, going through the story, except they are young and very smart thiefs!They have prepared their coup very well for a while.Paula is the most vicious one and very experienced,coming from a very rough neighourhood!

Our 2 lovely flight attendants are taking to a storage facility on the same floor, not to often visited......

CRYSTAL VOICE:All right! That s were your trip end! Take off your uniforms now! My partner is preparing a nice bed time story for you! You can keep your pantyhose on!

ALICIA VOICE:What are you going to do to us! Dont hurt us please!!!!!!

Once Sara and Alicia stripped! Paula has a nasty chloroform surprise for them.....

CRYSTAL VOICE: Take a good look Blondy, your next!

PAULA VOICE: Deep breath darling! You ll wake up completely secured!

SARA THINKING: My god! These 2 are realy insane!

Mature Content
Our 2 stewardess are getting into a bind....

CRYSTAL VOICE: I hope you pulled hard on these ropes, i dont want these 2 to get free anytime soon!

PAULA VOICE: Dont worry! You taught me well!

Gym time....

CRYSTAL VOICE: I kind of enjoy tying up these 2 beauties!

PAULA VOICE: Flight attendants, take position for take off! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Suddenly, 2 silouhette.....walking in heels,,,

PAULA: Confortable you two!!!!!! Dont look at me like that Blondy!!!!

Paula and Crystal, slowly extracting their stocking feet out of their shoes.....

CRYSTAL: I added a little extra to keep you intertained...You feel that crotch rope pretty good dont you!!!!

ALICIA: MMMFFFPPP!!!!!!

PAULA: Yeah! Gert a taste of this Blondy!! Dont worry i put a clean pair of nylons, plus i m wearing your own shoes Ha! Ha!Ha!

SARA: MFFFHHGGRRR!!!

A few minutes later.... time to say goodby ladies!!!!

PAULA : All right! Time to go now! Staw nice and quiet you two!Say, you look pretty sexy with your legs up like this! Ha! Ha!

CRYSTAL: Oh! And dont you worry!! Will close the door behind, we wont let anybody disturbing your exercise session! Chowww!!!!

SARA THINKING: Dont leave us here you fu...... bitches!!!!

ALICIA THINKING :Noooo!!!! Shit it hurst already! That s to god damn tight!!! Who s going to find us!!!!!

Return to “Scorpion70”