Ideas for designers

pass

Ideas for designers

Post by pass »

As promised, I insert a couple of ideas for our designers (especially for Soundman who is a great draftsman). The scenes concern the fundamental part (the most exciting) of a woman who replaces another ...
1) The rich Natalie has just been drugged by a woman who has infiltrated her home. The woman drags Natalie on the bed and undresses her, then ties her to a chair and puts her next to her, in front of the make-up table. The woman undresses and puts Natalie's clothes and lingerie, then she picks up her hair in a net, and puts on a mask, she makes up herself like Natalie, then she puts on a blonde wig and combs herself, comparing herself through the mirror with the victim. then takes Natalie's purse, and goes to the bank to empty the bill ...
2) The young flight attendant is distracted by the phone and she does not notice that a woman with her own body is approaching behind her, pressing her a nose into a rag with chloroform. She then puts the victim down completely and puts her in a chair near her in front of the mirror, and begins to put on a mask, makes her makeup, then wraps her hair in a piece of pantyhose and wears a wig of the same color Victim's hair. Then brush the wig and system her hair with the same comb of the victim. At this point, for a perfect resemblance, he also puts contact lenses. He confronts the mirror with the face of the victim, and begins to undress and then dress the victim's clothes with stockings and suspender. The rest of the story does not matter, the most interesting piece is this. Rietta teaches.
FemaleSpy

Re: Ideas for designers

Post by FemaleSpy »

Very good ideas, well done, It remains to wait until someone draws such stories!
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

Home invasion scenarios with clothes/uniform stealing make no sense to me. Why would an imposture bother stripping a female victim of the clothes she's wearing for an impersonation capper when she has the victim's entire wardrobe of clothing to choose from? Even if the victim is expected to be wearing a specific type of uniform somewhere she probably has more than one set of uniforms at home. I'm sure a clever writer can get around the obvious problems I mentioned, but it would probably be easier to set the clothes stealing story in someplace other than the victim's home so as not to strain the reader's credulity.
soundman

Post by soundman »

In fact, I need an interesting story rather than these details -- this kind of thing does not arouse the desire to create.
Blue-Cynthia

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

soundman wrote:In fact, I need an interesting story rather than these details -- this kind of thing does not arouse the desire to create.
Would a story based off levels in the newer Hitman maps (2016-present) give inspiration? It's not hard to imagine them being played as a woman, especially with the higher amount of female NPCs present in most maps compared to past games.
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

soundman wrote:In fact, I need an interesting story rather than these details -- this kind of thing does not arouse the desire to create.
我觉得“柯南”的“锤子男”那集的故事不错,把快递员换成女的就好。

服装可以参考“マック店員”。

I think "Hammer Man"(chapter 625 _ 627)from manga "Detective Conan" is very good.

"Hammer Man" is female ,The police are monitoring her apartment.

She called for express delivery. steal expressman's uniform to escape.
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

"Hammer Man"(chapter 625 _ 627)from manga "Detective Conan"

FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

But you have so many great stories on Pixiv, where also the whole story comes in detail...
pass

Post by pass »

Different ideas ... each one proposes its own ... for me the most beautiful stories are those of Eva Kant of the comic Diabolik ... in fact, the story that I like most about Soundman is "revenge" in four episodes (I would like to see the following) It seems to me that once we made a statistic on what we like to see drawn, I think we have to satisfy everyone, according to the spirit of the various forums, otherwise you start to lose subscribers ...

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”