GOAT- Greatest Of All Time categories

themann56

GOAT- Greatest Of All Time categories

Post by themann56 »

I don't know if this has been proposed before or not but how about nominations for Greatest Of All Time categories, such but not limited to:
Comic strip series
Movie film clip
Comic panel(s)
DVD or scene from it
Written story passage, scene
ETC...
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Re: GOAT

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

We've tried quite a few times. Hardly anybody bothers replying. I'll try later on. Good luck with this.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

themann56 wrote:I don't know if this has been proposed before or not but how about nominations for Greatest Of All Time categories, such but not limited to:
Comic strip series
Movie film clip
Comic panel(s)
DVD or scene from it
Written story passage, scene
ETC...
I'm down with this.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Yeah I'd give it a try if one gets made.
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

I'm not good at English, what mean “nominations for Greatest”? about “uniform stealing” shown?

how about “红箭”?There's a lot of “uniform stealing” shown in it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1v1Mo32o4A
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2binqi

esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

hi Panpanchenchen, it's a sort of " Academy Awards"

but Mr Peaky Blinder has described what usually happens
We've tried quite a few times. Hardly anybody bothers replying.

as for me I check all the times a tale by Dave Dorc, " Amanda strikes Back"

viewforum.php?f=39

it's not perfect but I love the general idea and some parts
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

thank you , esercito sconfitto .

nominate "good story" , "good scenes" , "good idea" .
themann56

Post by themann56 »

Since this was my initial post i guess I should add fill out some nominations.
Comic series--Letiprincess The one where the underling has to get the queen's tiara back

Comic panel--Monstrouside The one where bank guard and tellers are stripped and replaced for days left inside bank's vault

Story--Angrysoup's Detroit auto show

Story scene--Mally's The one where Russian spies jump two supposed state troopers but later realize they were cons when they find the real troopers bound and gagged in the trunk of their cruiser

Movie clip--Peter Sellers move where Nazi women were stripped and beaten up by prostitutes. Nazis were tied up with the prostitutes' undies. (But I feel scene was messed up by man being with the prostitute group)

DVD--One by Harmony Concepts Nurse is jumped overpowered and had her uniform stolen by an escaping psych patient. Dr came in as nurse was tying up the real nurse due to the noise but nurse was not believed

Motion Comic--Vikings2win247 Gold Rush

Just wanted to add that comic panels is a tough category with so many good ones by Lester, Artitste1955, Fetishcomix...
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

To fuel the topic, I will try too:

Comic series -- Dark Hiro's WIB II: Princess in Danger. First guests, then maids (one of my favorite kind of damsels) (viewtopic.php?f=249&t=4656)

Comic panel -- One by fetish-Comix. The one where a woman knocks out a maid pushing her trail to steal her uniform, leaving the unconscious woman bound and gagged in a closet.

Lone picture -- A runner-up between "Flexible Friends" by geistjager (https://www.deviantart.com/geistjager/a ... -414222702) and "Imposter Siblings" by eiqe (https://www.deviantart.com/eiqe/art/Imp ... -786912110), my two favorite artists, and I wish they produced more Uniform Stealing-related pictures.

Comic book -- Au Malheur des Dames (viewtopic.php?f=50&t=297&p=4717&hilit=malheur#p4717)

Manga -- Get Backers, chapter 19, these two lovely musicians (viewtopic.php?f=49&t=3939). Though the presence of men might spoil it for some.

Story (USB member) -- Too hard to choose. The Greatest Actress of All, Always a Bridesmaid, The Spy in Sunglasses, the To Steal a Spacesuit series... Basically all of Tirepanted's stories except Thirty Maidens All in a Row, Forty Maidens All in a Row and The Greatest Cheerleader of All due to personal taste.

Story scene (mainstream book) -- the one in Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (viewtopic.php?f=37&t=4183) One of the most detailed scenes coming from a mainstream book I've ever seen.

TV series -- La Querida del Centauro (Capítulo 1) One of the best scenes I've ever seen in mainstream media, and a rather realistic depiction of how knocking out a guard would work in real life. (viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2466)

Anime -- Dirty Pair, episode 20. A waitress stashed in a closet. (viewtopic.php?f=49&t=2440). Although this one was hard to choose, with the competition from the one from Madlax (episode 3) and the one from Najica Blitz Tactics (episode 9)

Movie -- For a true USB scene: Soft Bed, Hard Battles, the same as themann56, (viewtopic.php?f=24&t=55) However, in my opinion, the best scene in a mainstream movie will be (unfortunately) apocryphal in the eyes of some, since the muggers are men. No debate please, we've already done that several times before. It's the one from Knocking on Heaven's Door with Xenia Seeberg as the mugged policewoman. I simply think that this aftermath, albeit brief, is one of the best around. This woman is just gorgeous, and I wish that the muggers were women, as it would have made the scene perfect.
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
tirepanted3

Re: GOAT- Greatest Of All Time categories

Post by tirepanted3 »

Thanks for the shoutout, Rufusluciusivan. :)

It's tough to pick just one favorite, so I picked at least one runner-up in each category:

Comic story (DeviantArt): "International Affair" by Erikson1
Runner-ups: The Russian astronauts from "First Girl on Mars" by Osvaldogreco, the guards in "Bound-Off" by Reptileye

Comic panel (DA):
'Faites vos Jeux" (and many others) by Fetishcomix
Runner-ups: "You Should Have Obeyed the Sign" by Jomsviking, "Storing the Evidence" by Geistjager

Comic book (Golden Age): Mitzi Mason in Movie Comics #1
Runner-up: Cheetah in Wonder Woman #6

Comic book (modern): Stewardesses in Charlie's Angels #2
Runner-up: Kate Bishop as Miss Masque in Hawkeye #4

Manga: Auction House #31
Runner-up: Black Joke Chapter 48

Story (USB member): "Amanda Strikes Back" by Dave Dorc is probably the best USB story ever. (I also love his "Claire on a Mission" and "Elusive 42," but those were sadly never finished)
Runner-ups: So many great stories on this website! I love the "To Overthrow the Utopia" series by Rufusluciusivan, "FIST vs LIPS: The Autoshow" by AngrySoup, "Masquerade Mischief" by Kernowek, "The Spy: Diamonds" by Taffy0101, "Job Complications" by Nepenthe, "The Biker Girls in South America" by Ssims64401, "Unlikely Team" by Kelligagged, and many others...

Story (mainstream): The dancer in "Nick Velvet: The Theft of Leopold's Badge"
Runner-up: "Six of Crows" by Leigh Bardugo

Story (non-USB member): "The Greatish Escape - A Devil's Gullet Tale" by KiwiKink (it's hilarious)
Runner-up: "Black Widow's Bad Luck" by bbettyblambabam

TV show (English): The stewardess on Sunset Beach
Runner-up: The nurse in Avengers - "The Grave Diggers"

TV show (non-English): The twin waitresses in Balacobaco capitulo 5
Runner-up: The stewardess in Ojo por Ojo capitulo 75

Anime: The guards in Najica Blitz Tactics episode 9
Runner-up: Angel Blade (nurses)

Western Animation: The lady officer in RoboCop Alpha Commando - "H-2-Uh-Oh"
Runner-up: The Cobra technician in GI Joe - "Where the Reptiles Roam" (I love how quickly Lady Jaye gets dressed)

Film: Behind Locked Doors (backseat ambush)
Runner-up: Gurudev (nurse in closet)

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”