Post by loggerzed »

My new and old works will be easier to find here:

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=13623172
FemaleSpy

Re: Loggerzed at Deviantart

Post by FemaleSpy »

loggerzed wrote:My new and old works will be easier to find here:

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=13623172
What happened, why don't you release your wonderful stories anymore, your inspiration is over? :?:
loggerzed

Post by loggerzed »

I apologize, I just have very little free time for creativity. Although maybe I just got too old and lazy.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

loggerzed wrote:I apologize, I just have very little free time for creativity. Although maybe I just got too old and lazy.
I understand, but I hope that you will not bury your talent in the ground :?
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

loggerzed wrote:I apologize, I just have very little free time for creativity. Although maybe I just got too old and lazy.
I hope to see your wonderful stories sometime again! :D
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

This. you remember, right?
Loggerzed(ZL)

Post by Loggerzed(ZL) »

Yes, I remember it. But unfortunately I still have nothing to please anyone. I am very sorry about this, but maybe soon I will be able to present one small project. 2 or 3 weeks.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Loggerzed(ZL) wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:57 pm Yes, I remember it. But unfortunately I still have nothing to please anyone. I am very sorry about this, but maybe soon I will be able to present one small project. 2 or 3 weeks.
Sorry for disturb you, I'm trying wish you a lot of good wishes for the new year, but unfortunately you have been offline on Pixiv for a long time, and I only recently found out about messages here, the fact is that your work inspires us to new stories and your work, so your contribution to art The board was made really cool, I'm very glad to hear that you have inspiration again, as I said once, time heals, take care and we will wait for new works ;D ;) :!: 🙏
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Loggerzed(ZL) wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:57 pm Yes, I remember it. But unfortunately I still have nothing to please anyone. I am very sorry about this, but maybe soon I will be able to present one small project. 2 or 3 weeks.
Forget ask, what happened with you account, old acc, you loose access? We can help you back him? :?:

Return to “Loggerzed”