"Alien Replacements" by RedPulp

esercito sconfitto

"Alien Replacements" by RedPulp

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... AlLqKl1it8

(Author's Note)Field Report from the desk of: Sub-Commander Gyr'zzck

Discovered small inhabited world in the ZZ9PZA sector. Initial scans indicate the female of the dominant species as possible breeding candidates.

Following protocol, we have acquired several of the creatures for study.

Several Bio-Drones have been altered to match the surface appearance of the creatures, detailed neural scans (which the creatures visibly took displeasure with) will provide the drones with enough personal information to seamlessly blend in and interact with their environment - to study their personal interactions and societal organization.

The creatures themselves will be subjected to detailed external and internal probing and a level 5 bio-scan. After which they will be submerged in Cryofluid and frozen for the return trip to homeworld.

End report.

Addendum: Initial Bio-Scans indicate a very promising bio-compatibility, not to mention a strange mating response (further study needed). Recommend immediate re-tasking of Science Armada 13R to this system for study of these creatures.

----------
esercito sconfitto

Re: "Alien Replacements" by RedPulp

question to all the members (especially those of the expired USB board)

does anyone remember the previous username of this Deviant Artist? I suspect that here there is already a sub-forum dedicated to him :?
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

This artists work is very good and very familiar hhhmmm :?: I know artists change their usernames sometimes, so the closet ones I can guess is that, it looks like the works of maybe ComicsSpy, Dangerguy01 or maybe bmovievillains. I hope this helps.
esercito sconfitto

thanks Trackman, but I have found him

his name was Redpill333

Return to “Redpill333”