" Superthief's escape" by Carmag34

esercito sconfitto

" Superthief's escape" by Carmag34

Post by esercito sconfitto »

( Story by Caposete)
from police station :)

'Can you believe in this? She is right in front of us as our prisoner, her cohorts were just spotted near the State border running away from here, and they stole the fake Deanna Emerald BTW, and in a couple of hours the real Emerald and its owner, Lady Deanna DuBarry, will be in a safe place. It's over, her criominal career is over and so is her reputation and yet... LOOK AT HER!!! Have you ever seen so much arrogance?'
'No ma'am, I haven't.'
'Hey! Ms. 'I am a big thief'!!! Whatever your plans are... THEY WON'T WORK!!!'

TWO HOURS AND FIVE MINUTES LATER...
'Arrogance? Arrogance is the middle name of a naive girl who thought that I could fall in such a lame trap as the one she prepared for me. Arrogance is the middle name of the girl who believed in my men's tip that they were far and far away from here. Arrogsnce is your name child, for you were so easily fooled by my trick. Now ALL the cops of this place are bound and gagged behind the bars of the cells downstairs, I have the location of my two targets (Lady Deanna means to me a beautiful ransom...) and...'
'Boss!!! We gotta go!!!'
'Oh, well... I'll drop by someday to tell you what was the third thing that YOUR arrogance brought to existance...'

by
capitaosete

Return to “Carmag34”