" Crisis Part 2" story by Noirfreeman2 Art by Carmag34

esercito sconfitto

" Crisis Part 2" story by Noirfreeman2 Art by Carmag34

Post by esercito sconfitto »

( Part of the Ultrawoman's universe)

The vans soon arrived at one of their hideouts, an abandoned warehouse. The blindfolded hostages were shuffled out of the van one by one and lead into the underground bunker where the Neo Nazis had their meetings. Once inside, the blindfolds were removed and they were placed in a locked room with about 7 armed women standing watch over them. Like Walkiria, Olga had on a special image inducing watch to hide her muscular physique, and so far, none of the Nazi women had figured out that they petite dark haired hostage was really the Soviet Superwoman. The leader of the women, Angela, talked with one of her underlings, a very young woman.

"So what are our orders now?" asked the underling.

"We send out the ransom message tonight. For now, we watch these little swine until Ultrawoman reveals what she has in store for them," said Angela.

"I don't like working with that alien bitch. Working with an alien is as bad as collaborating with any Jew!" said the young soldier.

"I know...I don't like it either. But Herr Genocide said we are under strict orders to do as Ultrawoman says," said Angela. "Right now we are basically a group of cosplayers, a low level gang. But if this goes well? We will be full fledged members of Genocide's Foruth Reich!!"

"I know...but looking at all these filthy little creatures sickens me. Can't I kill just one?" asked the young soldier.

"No. Ultrawoman said we are not to harm a single one. Even the non-whites. Do you want to be the one to upset her?"

While the women talked, Olga studied her surroundings. As near as she could tell, they were in an underground facility filled with dozens, possibly hundreds of Neo-Nazi women. She still hesitated to openly use her powers, for fear of the innocent hostages. After a few minutes of pondering, Olga had a plan. She stood up, a fearless expression on your face.

"Sit down!" yelled Angela.

"Fuck you," said Olga, trying to hide her thick Russian accent. "You all a bunch of cowards."

"How dare y....what is your name you little skank?!" asked Angela, a furious look on her face.

"Sarah Eisenberg," lied Olga.

"A Jew? A filthy Jew dares talk to me like this?! Gretta, Stephanie, take this whore into a locked room and put a bullet in the back of her head!" yelled Angela.

"But ma'm, you said..." began one of the Nazis.

"Ultrawoman will never know. Just clean up afterwards!"

The Nazis did as they were told and dragged Olga to a private chamber, filled with Nazi memorabila. Flags, portraits, and even a glass case containing a huge model of a German blimp.

"On your knees Jewess!" yelled one of the Nazis.

Olga smiled and then floored both women, each with a punch to the jaw. They both fell to the floor, dazed.

"Just be thankful that I have held back, my friends!" laughed Olga.

Meanwhile, across town Professor Athena Nikos sat in her apartment, intently studying a priceless Ming vase she had recently purchased.

The doorbell rang, and Athena sat up from the desk.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"Pizza!" came the voice from behind the door.

"Whoah, that was fast! I just ordered like ten minutes ago!"

She opened the door to see a pimple-faced teenaged boy clad in a Pizza Hut uniform. Athena noticed he had no pizza.

"Where's my pi...." began Athena before receiving a punch to the gut from the young man.

She fell to her knees, no idea how a mere human boy could hurt someone as strong as her. Then, the pizza boy changed shape, into Ultrawoman. She looked down at Athena and pulled her head up by her hair.

"How's everything going....WHITE OWL?" she asked before throwing Athena to the ground. Another flash of light went off, just as it had during the battle with Walkiria, and Athena suddenly felt her fantastic strength leaving her.

"Man, Walkiria was right. This image inducer really is helpful!" Ultra laughed as she kicked Athena in the gut.

Back at the Nazi headquarters, Olga had just finished dressing herself in her newly stolen uniform. Though she appeared thin, it was actually a chore to stretch the Nazi outfit over her bulky frame, but she managed. She had now pulled her hair back and was tying it up to further mask her appearance.

On the other side of the room, her would-be executors sat tightly bound and gagged, hateful looks in their eyes.

"Thanks for the outfit my friend. I'll be sure to have it dry cleaned and returned when I done," said Olga.

"Mmmmmph!!!" yelped one of the Nazis from under her taped mouth.

"Yes, I know how uncomfortable being bound and gagged is. Ironically your leader Genocide once had me in similar predicament. But do not worry, I will be sure to untie you just in time to ship you off to prison!" said Olga, a stern and serious look across her face.

"Hmmm?! Mmrmrmmr!!!" yelled the Nazi that Olga had stripped of her uniform.

"I'm sorry, what was that? I can't understand a word out of your mouth!"

The women glared at Olga, humiliated.

"Don't worry, maybe in prison you girls learn that you do not have to be ruled by hatred. You can change. You are both young, is not too late," she said.

With that, she left and closed the door behind her, and then welded it shut with her heat vision.

"I despise being in this vile outfit!" she thought. "But if it will help me get to the bottom of this and rescue these people, then so be it!"

Return to “Carmag34”