"What the Fashionable Fascist is Wearing" by Scorpionlover4

esercito sconfitto

"What the Fashionable Fascist is Wearing" by Scorpionlover4

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... BhJFz-0Z-I

Lucille finished dealing with Rosa and left her on the couch. Rosa, fighting the sedative's grasp, squirmed about and stared with rage while Lucille went to the suite's telephone and dialed.

"Griffin?" Lucille said professionally. "I've found Rosa. No, no, you silly ass! That Russian bitch didn't go to the airport. She went back to the hotel like I said she would. Trouble? Oh no, she wasn't any trouble at all! I used that new gas from Winston's Toyshop."

"Mmmmph," Rosa murmured, squirming about. She had woken up clad only in her lingerie, tied up with silken ropes, and gagged.

"Rosa? Sorry, Griffin. Can't talk. She's a bit tied up right now!" Lucille happily told her partner. She looked at Rosa. "Sorry! Couldn't resist!"

"Mmp!" Rosa's glare promised violence.

Garbled protests warbled over the telephone. "Nonsense, Griffin. I will manage. Yes, I know that was not the plan! You're mad because you didn't get a chance to seduce her! I'll keep the appointment and make the exchange..."

Rosa's mind cleared. Her indignation bloomed as she realized what the English secret agent planned to do. Lucille Devereux had short brunette hair like Rosa's, and she could speak with a Cockney English accent just as well. Lovely Lucille could easily trick that idiot Hofstatter and sweet talk the code from him!

"Look, just meet me at the restaurant and get a table in back," Lucille said. "Hofstatter's is going to be quite nervous, so he won't be a problem. Rosa? Oh, I'll let the maids deal with her."

Lucille hung up the telephone and stretched. She was wearing an elegant black dress that showed off her curves; worse, she had stolen Rosa's new stockings and shoes!

"Thanks so much for the dress, Rosa dear. I'll be a very fetching fascist," she remarked. "Hmm, yes, black does suit me."

"Mmpp!" Rosa wiggled about, trying to keep from rolling off the couch.

"Sorry, Rosa, but Winston needs that code more than your Comrade Stalin," Lucille informed her. "Oh, wait, I tell a lie. I'm not at all sorry. You left me tied up back in Sweden with the Nazi bitch Ursula, so it's only right that I return the favor. Do give the maid a good tip when she unties you...a few hours from now!"

The English agent grabbed up her purse and headed for the door.

"Oh, do think about our offer, Rosa. Imagine trying to tell your bosses how you ended up bound and gagged in Swiss hotel room. Terribly awkward!"

Rosa started struggling the instant Lucille closed the door, but she quickly realized that she was tied up too well. She looked at the telephone and wondered about calling for help. But who could she call? Room service, perhaps?

Accepting the situation, Rosa planned. Yes, she would tell the maid that her boyfriend had tied her up. It was all a joke. She would pay off the girl, then head straight to the British Embassy. Wait. Perhaps the American Embassy was the better choice. Which country would pay the most for her information? Well, she had time to think and she wasn't going anywhere soon.

(Story by scorpionlover42)

Return to “Carmag34”