"False Recruit"

esercito sconfitto

"False Recruit"

Post by esercito sconfitto »

http://pre13.deviantart.net/e62b/th/pre ... b4gh05.jpg

Miranda was having a bad week. It had started off two days earlier when she got home to find her flatmate had smoked all her dope, and it had gotten progressively worse from there. Now she was on a mission into Bolivarra where she was to infiltrate and gather intel on the security forces of the notorious General ‘Poncho’ Poabloetta, and it seemed to getting off to a lousy start.

Miranda’s training at ‘The Agency’ had been thorough and comprehensive. She had been taught the techniques of espionage, hand to hand combat, nuclear physics and how to resist the most appalling torture, truth drugs, tickling, and long periods of being tied up and forced to orgasm almost constantly. The last part seemed to have had particular emphasis and had taken up more than half of her entire training course. But the one thing they seemed to have overlooked was how to deal with humiliation and jealousy.

Miranda made huge efforts with herself. She worked out twice a day, ran five miles before breakfast, had all sixteen Katie Price workout DVDs and had kept herself constantly hungry since she was sixteen, but despite all that, it always seemed that the bitch whose uniform she had to steal was always sodding well thinner than she was. She pulled herself in and tried again but still the buttons wouldn’t meet and it seemed she was going to have to try and complete her discreet undercover mission with her bra and boobs on show.

Miranda consoled herself with the thought that if the bitch was so thin, then the roll of duct tape would go around her more times before it ran out.

story by tean33.deviantart.com/

‘Yo! You! Are you the new girl? Dilaney?’

‘Yes… But it’s Delaney…’

‘Hmm, yup, that’s it… De-laney… Sorry…You ready?’

‘Almost… give me just a minute… Sgt. Connors, right?’

‘Hurry up! The guys at the Compound are really… What was that?’

‘What was what?’

‘You didn’t hear a weird wailing sound? (…) Okay, hurry up!’

(As her file says, this sergeant chick is really…)

‘I’ll have to give it to you… That was a nice mewling you did a moment ago…’

‘MMMMmmmppphhh!!!!’

‘…and if that idiot had not believed in me, she’d be sharing this locker with you and my mission would have been ruined, I need her to get into the Compound, so I would be very, very, very, VERY mad at you doll… Is that want you want?’

‘Mmmm…’

‘Thought so…’

SLAPT!!! SLAPT!!! SLAPT!!!

‘MMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHMMMM!!!!!’

‘If I had more time and more rope I would show you how displeased I am… Lucky for you, all I can do is lock you inside this locker room…’

SLAPT!!! SLAPT!!! SLAPT!!! SLAPT!!! SLAPT!!! SLAPT!!! SLAPT!!! SLAPT!!!!!!

‘…after I’ve done this!’

‘MMMMMMmmmpppphhhh!!!! Mmmmmpppphhhh…’

(Now to finish putting her uniform and go meet that dumb bitch…)

MEANWHILE…

‘MMMMMmmmmmppphhmmm!!!!’

‘MMMMMMMMMppppphhhhhh! MMMMppphhhmm!!!!’

‘MMMMMMMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!’

‘(…)? Mmmmmmpppmmmmpphhhmmmm…’

‘Hush girls, you three were making too much noise… Either I drugged you or killed you all, and I chose the latter. There, close these beautiful eyes, Sgt. Connors, just like Pvt. Delaney and Sgt. Mason just did… There… good girl... sweet good girl...’

The last of her three naked captives was now breathing softly with her nose; she checked their vitals and closed the door of that closet. Glued sailor knots, tight gags and with enough N-34 in their blood to sleep for four hours at least… They wouldn’t be a problem.
The woman who had overpowered her comrade certainly would…

If they weren’t that short on time, she would see how good that girl was in hand-to-hand fight right then, when she went to look for Nadya (who was taking too long to find and pick Delaney's Compound Entrance Card) and found a stranger wearing the clothes her best friend had taken from the real Lana Delaney (as she was busy tying up that Sgt. Mason who had surprised them as they were stripping their KO’d captives)… She probably had a forged ID as good as the one she was using; and if the Compound' security wasn’t expecting TWO WOMEN at their entrance in like…
3 minutes? 3 MINUTES!

She was going to use her to get inside the Compound. And then, somewhere inside it, there would be another closet to stash that **** (and anyone else she had to ‘remove’&replace', or just 'remove' for a while) as she stole the data of Project Alfa! And then, after she returned to this base…
Oh, Nadya…

Payback is a ****, and you were so bad to me during all that weekend after my mistake in Lisbon…
And, if she found a way to take the pretty first sergeant Lucy Connors with them as they left this base...
A girl can dream, right?
But first...

'Hey, Delaney, come on girl! You gonna make us be late!’

‘I’m coming, ma’am, I’ am coming!’

capitaosete.deviantart.com/

Return to “Carmag34”