It's not Room Service

esercito sconfitto

It's not Room Service

Post by esercito sconfitto »

http://pre12.deviantart.net/6072/th/pre ... 9y5y36.jpg

Its not room service
by carmag34G

The blonde maiden whimpers and moans helplessly, struggling against her bonds as she sees the syringe held by the ruthless, dominant female kidnapper.

"Shh..." the criminal says. "Time for your beauty sleep, sweetheart."

She injects the damsel through the thigh, the helpless girl's struggles ceasing and her eyelids shutting as the sedative quickly worked it's way through her body. Before long, she lay silent and motionless on the floor, looking almost peaceful in her slumber.

"Alright, gorgeous. Let's get you out of here." said the kidnapper. Taking the unconscious young woman by her arms and raising her onto her feet, she turned the girl around to face her. Kneeling down and grabbing her thighs, the black-clad villainess hoists her captive's nubile body over her shoulder with a triumphant grunt of exertion. As her prisoner's body dangles over her, she relishes the heavy physical contact with the blonde hostage, feels the girl's breasts rubbing against her back, and runs her gloved hand over the maiden's long smooth legs and supple thighs. Grinning sadistically, she rears her hand back and gives the captive a firm slap on the ass.

"Oh, yes...you're all mine now." she growled, fondling the woman's ass and giving her another harsh spank. She thought of all the perversions she would use her new, lovely plaything to indulge.

"Hey, we gotta leave." the kidnapper's partner said. "We're going to get her to the safehouse and announce our ransom. Remember the plan!"

"Right." replied the kidnapper, turning around and easily carrying the bound, gagged, and drugged blonde our of the door.

"Man, I love this job..."

story by camiocorvus.deviantart.com/

Four minutes!'
'Knock it off! I know what I am doing... Ok, girl... time to sleep!'
'MMMMMMMPPPPHHHHHMMMM!!!!!'
The injection knocked Laura Voller unconscious, and the comando girl who had ziptied and tape gagged her wasted no time in starting to remove her own clothes. Meanwhile, her partner grabbed the unconscious captive in a fireman's carry and got ready to leave.
'Three minutes... go!'
'Very funny, do you remember what your are supposed to say?'
The very beautiful girl; who thanks to a prothesis, some make-up and a wig had acquired a striking resemblance with the infamous industrial spy she was seeing dangling from the left shoulder of her husband/partner; just put on a cocky smile.
'I read it all. okay? I may not be able to understand a thing of all that mumbo-jumbo, but I will repeat it to Mrs. Xi as if I knew what I am talking about!'

Unbeknownst to the couple of industrial counter-spies, Mrs. Xi owned the hotel where their target was told that the meeting would happen.
She had installed micro-cmeras everywhere in the room, and was watching the couple sharing a kiss, even with man fondling the almost bare behind of their captive before they left. She saw the new 'Laura Voller' make a quick clean-up of the room and answer the knock at the door.
'Ms. Voller?'
'Ehrr, sorry, my name is Petra Baylor...'
'Oh, right... Forgive me but Mr. Peterson told me to come here...'
'...Peterson? I haven't heard of him since Madrid!'
After the Exchange of code phrases the girl allowed her secretary to enter the room, they proceeded to discuss the payment for her services as he checked on her computer if she had 'the real deal'.
'Any news about the helicopter her husband is using?'
'Our men at the airport are ready to strike'
'Hmmm... No, let him kidnap the spy a little more. When she is rescued by them, I want her awake and maybe even under some kind of interrogation from his part... I want her to really feel thankful.'
'Yes madam, and what about this one?'
'Let her play her lines a little more, if she orders a lunch make it delicious! She isto be treated as if she was fooling me... In the proper time I will end this ruse, and she will have a lot to answer for!'

STORy by capitaosete.deviantart.com/

Audrea's rendezvous with Barry didn't go as planned. Not at all.

She stayed behind while the others went home. Wanting to finish the inventory before she went on vacation was all the excuse she needed. Then she stripped down to her new bikini, the one she planned to take on their trip to Fiji. Red was Barry's favorite color.

Audrea went to Barry's office to wait for him. Considering the risks he was taking, he deserved a sneak preview of the delights waiting for him. Thoughts of tropical skies and making out on the sand filled her daydreams as she waited.

But then she heard people coming. The sound of their footfalls didn't say Barry. She risked a peek and saw two intruders in dark clothes and ski masks. And they saw her! Audrea ran only to be tackled halfway down the hall! Audrea started screaming, but a strong hand found her neck and squeezed.

"Shut the fuck up now!" the intruder barked. Audrea wheezed and obeyed, her heart hammering.

"There wasn't supposed to be anybody here!" the other complained.

Audrea's attacker was calm. She pulled zip ties and tape from her satchel. "I've got this! Check for anyone else!"

She quickly bound Audrea's wrists and ankles, rolled her over and tore off a strip of tape. "Hold still, girl!"

"You don't have to do this!" Audrea begged.

"Yes, I do, dammit!" She sealed Audrea's lips. After a thought, she took a big syringe from her satchel. "Here. This will keep you nice and calm. And you won't remember much of anything."

Needle! Big needle! Audrea squealed with horror and wriggled like a hooked fish. Her tormentor cursed as she pinned the wiggling woman. "Works best in the tush. Now hold still, dammit!"

story by scorpionlover42.deviantart.com…

Return to “Carmag34”