Intruder Alert! A spy is in the base

esercito sconfitto

Intruder Alert! A spy is in the base

Post by esercito sconfitto »

http://pre05.deviantart.net/76a9/th/pre ... aq4rtq.jpg

( story by Capitanosete)

(...)
Who IS this woman?

She had a black belt in two different martial arts styles! She was used to beat men twice her size! She had done just that a few minutes before!

And this… this receptionist had just beaten her, stripped her and was in the middle of the process of tightly tying her up! And where did she had hid that rope and that roll of tape?

‘Here’s the deal… I will shove you inside a hollow space that lies right behind us…’

Huh?

‘…The walls are reasonably soundproof, and I think I gagged you well enough…’

Wait a moment…

‘…But if you manage to make a sound… It will be your last. I could have just killed you, I still can. But what can I say? MAYBE, just maybe, you might be able to tell me who you are and where are you from without me having to… damage your face, much. In any case, I only kill if I have no other option and, FOR NOW, I have the option to make you make company to that sassy redhead I am replacing…’

So she’s not a receptionist! (…????)

Doooooh!!!!

You idiot!!! Of course she’s not!!! She’s a spy???

From a different agency, maybe? Or is it… a different country?

What she’s doing? The wall… She’s opening it?

There’s really a square… a cube-shaped hollow space behind the reception desk!!!

How did she knew about it?

Who is this woman?

Hey!!! Careful!!! I like men!!! Stop… tying me up so tightly against this bimbo!

SPANK!!!!

‘MMMMMMMPPPPHHHHMMMM!!!!’

‘I can still break your neck, girl… Stop squirming the both of you. There, a nice package. Sandy… meet Dumb-spy-that-ran-into-trouble-as-soon-as-she-got-inside-this-secret-base, ‘DS’ for short. ‘DS’… meet Sandy. FYI, before I replaced you, Sandy, I put something in the conditioning-air system of this facility… In about an hour I will be the only one still awake in this place. Since you are but a humble receptionist, nothing will happen to you… ‘DS’ on the other hand is my bonus in this mission…’

Stop… STOOOOOPPPP!!!! What are you doing…?

‘In every way you can imagine, ‘Pixie’…’

What did she just whispered in my ear? ‘Pixie’? How does she knows my high-school nickname? Hey… Come back here!!!!

Gone…

And here I am… cramped in a small cube with a girl like ten years my junior, both wrapped up as presents and all because of a woman who knows a lot about me!

WHO IS SHE??????????

Return to “Carmag34”