Missing Soldier

esercito sconfitto

Missing Soldier

Post by esercito sconfitto »

(....)

Now where did she go this time?
Ten to one? She's looting one of this houses!
Looting? What's left to loot? Look around you, the others did a pretty job in this place, we cleaned it but good of those *********** karbuikis!
Yeah, but there's always one piece of gold left behind, one ring or any other thing that she will sell to Backrach in the Market tomorrow...
Maybe...
We give her twenty more minutes before we go after her?
Ten, tonight Thallassah is singing at the camp and NOTHING will prevent me from meeting the muse of our revolution!

Meanwhile...
<Come on you ************ nerterkens! Split up! How can I capture you if you don't do that?'
MMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHH!
That's too loud for my tastes, do it again and I'll have to really hurt you... I only want that car over there and ONE of you alive so my comrades can interrogate her at my camp, and it's not gonna be you. Bound and gagged... and alive, or just dead, I am going to leave two of you behind...
mmmpppphhhh?
Enough with the Thallassah charade, my gig is up and I need to reach MY people's camp with everything I managed to 'milk' from my fans... my fans... like you these two ******** are in for a BIG surprise, especially Lt. Mavola over there...

story by capitaosete

Return to “Carmag34”