Sky Competition by Dimir3D & Knasterbart77 ( DK Tales)

esercito sconfitto

Re: Sky Competition by Dimir3D & Knasterbart77 ( DK Tales)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Confidently, Miss Clinton crouched down next to the unconscious customs officers and took their weapons. First she put the machine gun out of reach and then grabbed the gun from Merle's holster. She rolled the pretty customs officer onto her back and looked at her unconscious face with a feeling of sheer superiority.

Miss Clinton (quietly): „Well... here at Hamburg Airport, the federal border police stationed really pretty women officers. These chicks have often made life difficult for me in the past. But not today. Today we were faster. What a shame I have to kill you afterwards.“

Miss Clinton stroked the officer’s chest with the pistol and then put two fingers on her carotid artery to feel her pulse.

Miss Clinton: „I think I can calm you down, bum bag. I feel a pulse, I don't see any blood, she will survive. And even if she later dies, who cares? The main thing is that she doesn't die here. Because if Jäger classifies this plane as the scene of a murder then we have a problem. Then there will be no test flight tomorrow and no disaster either.“

Mandy: „And what are we doing now? The whole thing get‘s out of control and is too dangerous for me. First this Russian stewardess and now these two customs officers. What are we going to do now?“

Miss Clinton: „Don't piss your pants, bum bag. I just praised you, so please keep your concentration now. We'll get our three uninvited guests out of here and I'll take care of them later. Permanent! The only question is... how do we get these pretty ladies out of here unnoticed?“

Mandy: „I... I think I have an idea. Wait here and take care of them. I'll be right back.“

As fast as she could on her heels, Mandy jogged down the narrow corridor, opened a door and went down a flight of stairs to the hold. Meanwhile, Miss Clinton nudged the unconscious customs officer again with her gun and grinned devilishly. It seemed as if nothing and no one could stop them today.
esercito sconfitto

In the meantime, Steffi and Saskia were confronted with a terrible discovery. A cleaning lady had found the unconscious Monica and Lucille who were tied up and gagged in the cleaning room. The cleaning lady immediately called for help, which of course called Saskia Jäger to the scene and Steffi was also informed. Together the two women looked after Monica and Lucille. While Steffi was very worried and desperately tried to wake up Monica and Lucille, Saskia cut the bonds and gags of the two women with a knife.

Steffi: „Oh my goodness! What happened here?“

Saskia: „I have no idea. But they both breathe. They seem to have been drugged. Just like you and Miss Krantz a few days ago.“

Steffi: „But ... but ... who would do something like that? Tanja and Cassandra Anderson? The sisters who wanted revenge? But why? Lucille and Monica didn't hurt anyone.“

Saskia: „We'll find out. Count on it.“

While Steffi was taking care of her anesthetized colleagues, Saskia Jäger had freed the two women in the meantime. She got up quickly and made a radio message.

Saskia: „Headquarters, this is Jäger speaking! We have a security risk here. Two Midle European Airline stewardesses named... Hey Steffi, what are their names?“

Steffi: „Lucille Chevalier and Monica Garon.“

Saskia: „Two Middle European Airline stewardesses named Lucille Chevalier and Monica Garon have just been found bound and gagged in a cleaning room near Gate 8. It seems like they were drugged, just like the other women a few days ago. Both stewardesses have access authorization to Sheikh Abdhul Shiek-Moses' prototype aircraft. Check immediately whether someone has gained access with these identities.“

Tense and with clattering heels, Saskia Jäger marched up and down next to Steffi, who was taking care of Lucille and Monica. When the main customs officer looked down at Steffi, she looked into her big, dark doe eyes, which were full of worry.

Saskia: „And send me some paramedics as soon as possible.“

Steffi and Saskia kept eye contact for a few seconds. They didn't need any words. Steffi was grateful that Saskia had immediately called the paramedics and Saskia admired Steffi's concern for her colleagues. However, that moment of mutual recognition was interrupted by Saskia's radio.

Saskia: „I'm listening! What? Monica Garon, Lucille Chevalier and Anastasia Mironova have boarded the plane and you have no contact with our guards on site? Scheiße!“
Blue-Cynthia

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

Why are the stockings/pantyhose never taken. :roll: 🙄
esercito sconfitto

LOCATION Hamburg, Germany
Exactly when Saskia Jäger got the bad news, Jürgen came running over too. With quick steps he came running so that Steffi and Saskia were shocked for a moment when he came around the corner of the hall. The pilot braked abruptly and was then frozen when he saw his girlfriend Lucille and his colleague Monica, only in underwear and unconscious, next to Steffi on the floor.

Jürgen: „Oh God! What happened? I heard something happened to Lucille. Is she okay?“

Steffi: „Calm down! Lucille and Monica were ambushed and drugged. Presumably by the Anderson sisters. These strange women who seem to want revenge on me and Petra.“

While Steffi tried to calm the worried pilot, Saskia turned away so that she could continue to communicate with the security center without being disturbed.

Saskia: „No, you stay where you are. It takes too long for you to get there. I'll take care of it myself. I'm near the plane and checking what's going on. Keep trying to establish contact with Friederike and Merle and send me reinforcements. Jäger, over and out!“

Saskia took a few steps away from Steffi and Jürgen and went to the glass facade of the airport building. From here she could see the hangar and the rear of the aircraft prototype, but she was unable to see the entire aircraft or her colleagues who were supposed to be on guard in front of it. Steffi noticed that something was wrong and got up when Saskia turned to her for a moment.

Saskia: „You are on your own now. The paramedics are on their way. I have to go. Whatever happens here, it's happening right now on the Sheikh's plane and your colleague Anastasia is right in the middle of it.“

Without waiting for an answer, the pretty chief customs officer marched off with large and determined steps on her clattering high-heeled shoes. Steffi looked briefly at Jürgen, who nodded and Steffi jogged as fast as she could after Saskia Jäger. Saskia heard Steffi's clacking heels and already suspected what would follow.

Steffi: „Then I'll come with you! Jürgen will take care of Monica and Lucille until the paramedics are here.“

Saskia did not stop and so the chief customs officer and the chief stewardess talked without looking at each other while they continued to move forward at a fast pace.

Saskia: „It's way too dangerous. I don't want to endanger your life.“

Steffi: „Spare me a squabble over competence. My team is the victim here and one of my girls is in danger. You're worried about your colleagues too. I know that. You must be able to understand me. I'm coming with you! I can identify Anastasia beyond any doubt and maybe be helpful in other ways too. I know the plane inside and out.“

Saskia: „You're either damn brave or damn reckless. But no matter what it is, your girls can be happy to have you. But if the situation becomes dangerous then you keep your head down.“

Steffi: „Don't worry about me.“

While Saskia was on the way with Steffi to see what was going on on the Sheikh's plane, her colleagues were not only robbed of their uniforms but also of their dignity. Mandy had returned from the hold to the passenger cabin with three large trolley cases. The vicious stewardess knelt next to customs officer Friederike and began to undress her. Meanwhile, Miss Clinton had already started to undress customs officer Merle while Anastasia was still lying motionless on the row of seats, deeply stunned.

Miss Clinton: „I'm starting to enjoy working with you, Mandy. That was a good idea. We grab their uniforms and then we put these stupid chicks in the suitcases and smuggle them out of here unnoticed. I've already grabbed their car key. We load up our three beauties and then drive disguised as customs officers in their own car from the airport. Nobody will be suspicious and later I will put a bullet to each of their heads in a nearby forest. But how did you know the suitcases are on board? There are no guests on the test flight tomorrow.“

Mandy: „I think this is the first time you haven't called me „bum bag“. On test flights of all kinds there are always suitcases in the hold to simulate a realistic weight. I quickly cleared three suitcases down there because I thought they might be helpful.“

Miss Clinton grinned viciously and then took care of Merle again. She unbuttoned the customs officer's blouse and also opened her bra, although this was actually not necessary for appropriating her uniform. The impressive round breasts of the German officer wobbled when the brassiere no longer held them in shape.

Miss Clinton: „Respect! Who would have thought what pretty treasures are hidden under these strict uniforms.“

Mandy: „I can see that she is definitely your favorite.“

Slowly but surely, Mandy was enjoying the lawless life that Miss Clinton seemed to be living as a freelance „problem solver“. Today and in the past few days they had chloroformed several stewardesses. Including the famous Stefanie König and Mandy‘s former boss Petra Krantz, whom she had wanted to take revenge on anyway. Miss Clinton had made it possible for her and showed her how to do it. And instead of having to take responsibility for it, they had now overpowered two customs officers who were now completely knocked out and helpless in front of them. Mandy looked at the customs officer's pretty stockinged feet and legs and then how her breasts jiggled like jelly every time Miss Clinton pulled the officer's blouse over her arm. These German officials were supposedly well trained and it was dangerous to mess with them. But under their uniforms they were just two more naked chicks in soft lace underwear. She and Miss Clinton had finished them off. They were like Bonnie & Clyde.

Miss Clinton: „Don't dream, we have to hurry!“

The words of her accomplice tore Mandy out of her daydream and she opened the zipper of Friedrike‘s tight skirt with skillful fingers. Mandy rolled the unconscious customs officer onto her back and pulled her skirt over her smooth nylon bottom and legs. There was no reaction on the face of the German customs officer. She and her colleague were completely unconscious and would not cause them any problems. Already now Mandy was full of anticipation when she would undress the Russian stewardess Anastasia. This Aeroflot bitch had hurt her and it would be a pleasure to humiliate her. But first work, then pleasure. Because of this, the customs officers first had to be completely undressed and their uniforms appropriated.
esercito sconfitto

The two saboteurs hurried as best they could. After undressing the two ladies from German customs, they put them in the suitcases. Due to the lack of clothing, Merle and Friederike fit into the large trolley cases, even if Mandy and Miss Clinton had to push, squeeze and bend limbs a little every now and then. With a few skillful movements, Miss Clinton and Mandy handcuffed their authoritarian victims with their own handcuffs. Mandy watched exactly how Miss Clinton did it and then did it herself. The silky ankles of the two customs officers were then wrapped with the tape from the toolbox and then Merle‘s and Friederike‘s mouths were taped shut. If they woke up too quickly, they would be more dangerous than Anastasia and therefore the two customs officers had to be locked in the suitcases first as a precaution.

Miss Clinton: „Okay, our two sleepyheads are completely immobile now. With or without a suitcase, the long arm of the law is now paralyzed. Maybe I don't even need to shoot them anymore. Perhaps by then they will have suffocated due to a lack of oxygen. This saves ammunition and is even less noticeable. Ha ha ha , actually it's a good foretaste of what will happen to everyone else on board this plane tomorrow.“

When both customs officers were unconscious in their suitcases, Mandy and Miss Clinton closed the lids and began to undress themselves. As quickly as behind the scenes of a fashion show, the two wicked women undressed and grabbed the blouses and skirts of the customs officers.

Mandy: „Well, I hope this uniform fits me better than that of this French cream puff. She was really incredibly skinny. It's not that I'm too fat, Lucille is just too slim. She's probably anorexic or something.“

Miss Clinton: „Yeah yeah! You stewardesses really don't have any other worries, do you? Am I too fat? Is my makeup flawless? How does my hairstyle fit?“

Mandy: „Hey, it's not our fault! The airlines are the ones who dictate everything and set a strict ideal of beauty. You must not be too small, you must not wear more than a certain dress size and the uniforms, make-up and hairstyles should give the passengers a uniform appearance. Look at our Russian Barbie doll over there. She is the perfect example. Perfect from head to toe. Oh, I hate her so much.“

Miss Clinton had changed first and then noticed that Merle's smooth nylon feet slowly slipped out between the two halves of the suitcase. Briefly she looked to see if the customs officer was already conscious again, but that was not the case. She just forgot to lock the suitcase properly. With the palm of her hand, Miss Clinton pushed Merle's stockinged feet on the silky soles back into the suitcase and then finally locked the suitcase. Also Mandy was almost ready and pulled her skirt and blouse back into place.
esercito sconfitto

instead of the next installment of the story, a short announcement from one of the two authors

esercito sconfitto

(resuming the story, after many months)

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... D7XV0VDyhc

When they had finished with the customs officers and had put on their uniforms, Miss Clinton and Mandy took care of Anastasia. With her, the two saboteurs could take more time. Because in contrast to Merle and Friederike, who were probably only temporarily unconscious due to the blows on their heads, the Russian blonde was anesthetized with chlorofom and would not wake up again anytime soon. Four hands grabbed the slender body of the unconscious stewardess and liftet her up from the seats.The limp body of the slim blonde arched as if it were made of rubber and one of her shiny cherry red high heels slipped off her silky foot. As they held Anastasia in their hands, Mandy's and Miss Clinton's hands slid over the smooth nylon legs and buttocks of the exchange stewardess.

Mandy: „Wow do you feel that? I hate that stupid stupid cow but she has an enviable firm butt. Why can't my butt be like this? Now I hate her even more.“

Miss Clinton: „No need to be jealous. In half an hour you won't want her butt anymore. Then she's dead and her bottom is just a dead piece of meat. But I know what you mean. The two chicks from customs already had really fit bodies, but our Russian Barbie doll here surpasses everything. Her calves are wonderfully soft and yet as hard and tight as concrete.“

Mandy: „This is due to work-related standing. We stewardesses have to be on our feet all day.“

Miss Clinton: „Does that mean you have as firm legs as Miss Kalashnikov here?“

Mandy: „Oh shut up!“

Miss Clinton: „I thought so.“
esercito sconfitto

Together, Miss Clinton and Mandy sat poor Anastasia with her previously envied little tight butt in the suitcase.

Miss Clinton:„Please take a seat, goldilocks!“

Anastasia's long smooth legs had slipped apart to the right and left when she was put into the suitcase and now her spread legs protruded far out of the suitcase. The second shoe had also slipped off Anastasia's nylon-covered foot and was lying on the floor next to her foot. Anastasia's upper body only stayed upright because Mandy knelt behind her and began to undress her Russian colleague. Anastasia's head and arms dangled lifelessly and wiggled as Mandy opened her blouse with skillful fingers and then pulled the red blazer and the white blouse down over Anastasia's shoulders and took them off. Even the pretty breasts of the Russian stewardess wobbled slightly in spite of her lace bra when Mandy undressed her. They weren't as big as Merle's but not as small as Friederike's either, but a perfect handful. Mandy was convinced of this immediately by grabbing Anastasia's breasts with both hands and gently shaking them up and down.

Mandy: „Oh yes, I feared that. These babies are real and of course perfect too. I should have known better. In which Russian factory was this doll made?“

Miss Clinton: „Well, I can see that she's your favorite. Stop messing with her and finally stuff her in the suitcase. That will be difficult enough because she is even taller than the other two. It won't be long before someone notices that nobody is standing guard outside the plane anymore. So we have to hurry. You two can play together later.“

Mandy grimaced but she knew Miss Clinton was right. She let go of Anastasia's breasts, reached with her hand into the blonde bun of the Russian woman and pulled her head back. Now Mandy looked directly into the doll-like and unconscious face of her new archenemy.

Mandy: „Well Anastasia, you are not so perfect now, are you? We'll continue playing later. Count on it! I would like to thank you for almost breaking my arm.“
esercito sconfitto

Mandy undid the knot of Anastasia‘s scarf and let the silky material glide sensually through her fingers. Then she wrapped the scarf around the unconscious Russian woman's head, parted her cherry-red lips with it and pulled the scarf tight to the corners of her mouth.

Mandy: „I think I like you better that way. Silenced with your own ridiculous scarf. You like Aeroflot so much? Then choke on it! Too bad I don't have any more handcuffs or tape for you. But my friend thinks you will sleep for a while anyway.“

After tying the scarf to the back of Anastasia's head, Mandy rolled the slim body of the half-naked stewardess onto its side. Mandy bent Anastasia‘s arms, positioned them so that they fit in the suitcase and pushed her head down. Then she grabbed Anastasia‘s silky soft ankles, finally lifted her long legs into the suitcase and angled them to fit in. Because of the angle of the legs, the skirt of Anastasia‘s uniform tightened all the more on her small round bottom and made the blonde Russian into a sexy folded cargo.

Mandy: „You should have stayed with Aeroflot, sugar ass! Because now I will stow you inside like a Matryoshka doll and you will only see daylight again when I take you out again to play.“

It sounded humiliating, but unfortunately Mandy was partly right. In her eyes, Anastasia was a Matryoshka. A brightly painted Russian doll that has now been put into its shell. Although Anastasia was quite tall at 1,77m, Mandy had managed to stow the Russian woman in the suitcase. It was Anastasia's first assignment as part of the international exchange program and now the proud blonde was lying in a suitcase, overwhelmed, stunned, undressed, gagged and folded. Actually, Anastasia came to Germany to gain new experiences. But she would have liked to have done without this experience. Mandy closed the zipper of the suitcase with relish and let the blonde stewardess disappeared into the darkness of the inside of the suitcase.
esercito sconfitto

While Mandy had take care of Anastasia more than necessary, Miss Clinton had seen from one of the small aircraft window that another off-road vehicle of the German customs was approaching the aircraft from a different direction. The SUV was still far away and Miss Clinton did not inform Mandy about what she had discovered. She quickly rolled the two suitcases, with the customs officers Merle and Friederike inside them, to the aircraft door and summoned Mandy to her. When Mandy came to her accomplice, she looked down the stairs to the off-road vehicle of the two customs officers.

Miss Clinton: „Here! You'll like it. We don't need these sluts anymore anyway and we're in a hurry. So there is no reason to be squeamish about them.“

Without getting off the plane and going on the outside stairs, Miss Clinton kicked the first suitcase with her foot. The suitcase, with poor Friederike in it, fell over and slid down the long stairs to the runway. The suitcase landed on the asphalt with a clatter, slipped another meter and then came to a standstill.

Mandy: „Ha ha ha! Not really quiet but damn fast. You are so cruel. I like this. It looks like their careers are plummeting.“

Miss Clinton immediately put the second suitcase into position, but this time Mandy kicked Merle Klingemann down the stairs. The suitcase fell over with a clatter and then also slid down the steps. Fortunately for Friedericke and Merle, the suitcases didn't roll over, but instead slid on their smooth outer shell over the steps.

Mandy: „Oh yeah, these bitches will never mess with us again. They now have a whiplash. Now I want to let Anastasia slide down the stairs. She belongs to me and she should experience a proper fracture landing.“

Miss Clinton: „Work before pleasure! First load the two customs officers into the car and then you can kick the Russian bombshell down the stairs. And remember what I've told you over and over again.“

Mandy: „Yes, if we are separated or one of us is caught, he must not betray the other. Okay, it will be done!“

With great enthusiasm, Mandy clacked down the stairs on her high heels while Miss Clinton preferred to stay on the plane because she had already seen something approaching that could be a problem.

Mandy had no idea that her accomplice had purposely sent her off the plane and thus directly into the field of vision of whoever was approaching there. The blonde stewardess enthusiastically took care of the two large suitcases that were lying on the asphalt of the runway, picked them up and pulled them behind her.

Mandy: „Well, girls, I used to be afraid of being checked by you or your kind because you always look so seriously. But that's over now. You really like to look into strangers' suitcases, don‘t you? Now you can take a lot of time to check the inside of this suitcases. Because now I'm going to load you up, transport you away and then my friend will put a bullet in your head. Oh yeah, it's so cool and exciting. You messed with the wrong people.“

While Mandy visibly enjoyed doing all the otherwise forbidden things at the side of Miss Clinton, she did not notice that a car was approaching from behind. The howling wind here on the tarmac, planes taking off and landing in the distance and the rattling of the rolling suitcase over the ground ensured that the noise of the engine of the approaching vehicle was almost completely drowned out.

Mandy her naive Bonnie & Clyde fantasies came to a bitter end when she finally noticed the customs off-road vehicle stopping directly behind her. Both doors of the vehicle were jerked open and Saskia and Steffi got out. While Steffi initially stayed under cover behind the car door, Saskia Jäger marched towards Mandy with a sullen look and already drawn pistol.

Saskia: „Don't move or you'll get shot! I want to see your hands, very slowly! Who are you and what are you doing here?“

Startled, the blonde stewardess dropped the suitcase and was frozen. What should she do now? Pretending to be a colleague from customs? Run away? Come up with an excuse why she was wearing a customs uniform? What should she do if this woman wanted to see the contents of her two suitcases? Without the guidance of Miss Clinton, Mandy was overwhelmed with this situation and still stood like a deer in the spotlight of the SUV while customs officer Jäger continued to bombard her with questions.

Saskia: „Where are the two customs officers who were on guard here? What did you do to them? What's in the suitcases?“

Steffi was tense and heard her own heart beating. She did not experience such a situation every day. But then she recognized the face of the woman she and Saskia had confronted here.

Steffi: „I know you! You are Mandy Johnson. She is... or was... a stewardess with us at the Middle European Airline. She should now have switched to Virgin Airlines.“

While Saskia kept her eyes on the blonde stewardess, Steffi's surprise turned into disappointment and anger.

Steffi: „Mandy, was that you? Did you and your partner attack me and Petra in the office and humiliate us so shamefully? Was that you? I don't understand any of this, why are you doing this? Why do you want revenge? Petra, me and especially Lucille, Monica and Anastasia haven't done anything to you. What did we do that you hate us so much? What did you do with poor Anastasia? “

Surprised with disappointment that it wasn't two sisters named Tanja and Cassandra Anderson who wanted revenge, but Mandy Johnson with whom she had previously worked, Steffi now also asked for an answer. When Saskia Jäger heard the clacking of Steffi's heels and that she was getting closer, she gave her a command straight away.

Saskia: „Stay away from her! You can discuss your common past later. Check what's in the suitcases.”

With clacking heels, Steffi hurried to the two large suitcases which were lying on the floor not far from Mandy. At the same time, Saskia led the still silent Mandy to her colleagues' vehicle.

Saskia: „Come on! Lean forward, hands on the hood and legs apart. Don't do anything stupid or you will regret it. What did you do here? Is your partner still here?“

Mandy: „I‘ll tell you nothing.“

When Mandy put her hands on the hood she felt like a real criminal. The blonde stewardess only knew such a situation from television. Where was Miss Clinton? Would she rush to the rescue? Was she still waiting for the right moment to strike? Reality became all the more painful for Mandy when chief customs officer and federal police officer Saskia twisted her arm behind her back and thus easily kept Mandy under control even without a pistol.

Mandy: „Auuuhhh ... aaaahhhh.....you hurt me. Okay, okay I‘ll talk. My partner is already gone. She is not as tough as me and ran away.“

Saskia: „Don't lie to me or I'll ram your head through the hood and let you suckle on the cooling water. You want to be tough? As much make-up as you wear, it wouldn't even be noticeable if I really rammed you through the hood and then you had car paint on your face. There were two guards here in front of the plane and your old friend over there is worried about a russian colleague who was also on board of the plane here. What did you do with them?“

Even if she didn't let it show behind her rough skin, Saskia Jäger was concerned about the welfare of her two colleagues and that of the missing stewardess. Steffi was also worried about Anastasia and slowly and carefully opened the first suitcase.

Mandy: „You want to know what we did? Ask Miss All-Knowing Stefanie König. She'll find out in a moment.“

Steffi: „What is that supposed tooooOOOOOHHHHHH GOD!“

Steffi was shocked at the sight when she opened the suitcase, stumbled back and put her hands over her mouth in horror.

Steffi: „For God's sake! What did you do with them? Are they.... are they dead?“

The customs officers Merle Klingemann and Friederike Wolff lay naked, bound and gagged in their suitcases and did not move. Steffi had learned from Lucille and Monica, as well as personally, that Mandy and her unknown partner often used chloroform. But Saskia Jäger's colleagues looked injured.

Saskia: „How are they?“

Her supervisor couldn't believe what she was seeing either and was worried. Nevertheless, she had to stay with Mandy so that she didn't try to escape. Steffi's first shock was gone and she checked the health of the two women as if they were injured passengers.

Steffi: „They are alive! They breath!“

Mandy: „What a shame.“

Saskia: „You shut up!“

Steffi: „But they look hurt. We need an ambulance, I see a head wound here.“

Saskia: „Will be done! I'm calling for an ambulance and reinforcements over the radio.“

Return to “Demiter3D (Dmitriy)”