Dangerous Parcel pt 2 ( clothes stolen but no disguise)

esercito sconfitto

Dangerous Parcel pt 2 ( clothes stolen but no disguise)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The dark-haired stewardess turned sharply, raised her hand, in which the spray can was clamped, and a caustic stream hit Kerstin in the face. In any other case, a German woman could defend herself from such a direct attack, but today ... The tragedy that she suffered several months ago made a mess in her feelings and the blond BKA official could not react as needed.
The last thing she remembered was the stewardess's evil eyes, not at all like Steffi's ...

About an hour passed and the plane fell into a dream when Denise felt uneasy. Kerstin never returned from the meeting and did not make herself felt, although she could have sent a message to the smartphone. Despite the fact that both busty girls did not get along, Denise respected the German woman and knew perfectly well that Kerstin could not neglect the task. So, something happened to her and we must find her! ..
The decision was made and the brunette went to the tail of the airliner, where her partner left an hour ago.
What motivated her? Desire to help? Or the desire to prove to the German shepherd that she also knows how to do something?
Denise could not answer even to herself ...

Denise went through the whole plane, but found nowhere Kerstin. Passengers, for the most part, were sleeping, stewardesses also did not pay attention to the passenger walking.
Remained the very last, tail compartment, where there was a passage to the luggage compartment.
According to the rules, passengers did not have access to this compartment, but Denise bravely threw back the curtain and stepped forward.
It was empty ...
Well, there was only one thing left - to find the stewardess who brought the note.
Denise wanted to turn, but a shadow flickered behind her and a pungent-smelling fabric was pressed against her face.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... dqGZjSyF6w

The fawn had to undress both of its victims to underwear before she discovered a memory card that was hidden in Denise’s pantyhose belt.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... AN8yyVXlTo

The many people on the baggage carousel were pushed back by the airport security and customs officials. Shortly afterwards, the baggage carousel was stopped so that the two suspicious suitcases could be examined, in which the security scanner had detected abnormalities. When the security guards carefully opened the big pink suitcase and the white suitcase with the world map printed on it, they couldn't believe their eyes. Denise and Kerstin were huddled, half naked, bound and unconscious in their suitcases. With a chloroform gag, Fawn had ensured that Denise and her german watchdog could not cause her any problems. In order to be able to stow the two tall women in their own suitcases, Fawn had removed their high-heeled shoes. She only removed the bras to make this moment even more humiliating for the two wannabe G.I.N.A. agents.

Security Guard #1: "Oh my goodness! What's that? What happened to this poor women?"

Security Guard #4: "Isn't that Denise Miller? This woman looks like her. I would recognize her pretty face and sexy legs everywhere. I wish my wife had such."

Security guard #2: "You mean the top model? Yes that's her! I am very sure. Who did this to her? Wait, I'll quickly take a picture with my smartphone. Jack from the night shift will never believe us otherwise."

Security Guard #4: "Hey Vincent! Stop doing that! You can't take advantage of the helplessness of these poor women...... okay, then at least try to get their pretty breasts on the picture."

Security guard #3: "Who is the hot blonde? Probably a model friend of Miller from Germany."

Security guard #1: "No, she looks to chubby and her ass is too fat for that. Maybe Miller's assistant. The two were probably mugged and robbed."

Of course, Denise Miller was known in New York in contrast to Kerstin. Which only made this moment more embarrassing for her. Suddenly a flash of lightning broke out, caused by various smartphone cameras. The waiting passengers had also managed to catch a glimpse of the naked women in their suitcases from a distance and were taking pictures as if there was no tomorrow. The security guards struggled to hold the people back. Meanwhile and completely unnoticed, Fawn crossed the security control with a devilish grin and disappeared from the airport building. She had captured the memory card and, with the public humiliation of Denise and Kerstin, sent a clear warning to the G.I.N.A. intelligence. For the top model Denise Miller and her reputation, this was a shameful scandal that should continue to haunt her for the next few days and weeks. Her travel companion Kerstin Steinmüller had never been to the United States. Now she would never forget her first time. And the security guards would not forget this sight either.

- THE END -

Return to “Demiter3D (Dmitriy)”