Psychological Abyss

esercito sconfitto

Psychological Abyss

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Psychiatry of the Maßregelvollzugs Berlin, Germany

It was quiet in the evening in the psychiatry for prisoners. All the dates of the day were already over and the mentally disturbed prisoners ate their supper. The nurses were also looking forward to their colleagues of the night shift. The only thing that disturbed this silence were several quick steps in the hallway. Because there was a special event tonight. The Russian Ministry of Justice had asked for the extradition of a minor violence offender called Rin Fujima. Fujima was a prisoner of Interpol, but because she had done her crimes both in Germany and in Russia, there were legal difficulties. This was the reason why interpol police officer Kathy Lambert now had to bring Rin Fujima to a psychiatrist named Julia Zinger, who had been come from Russia. Kerstin was with her family on vacation and therefore Kathy had to take care of the annoying Rin. Kathy had just received little information. She knew, however, that it depended on Julia Zinger's assessment, where Rin Fujima would be in prison for the future and whether she was at all mentally guilty or crazy. Kathy did not like that at all, Rin had also inflicted great damage on her, Kerstin and Natalia. That's why Kathy was surprised that Rin did not say a single word. The japanese teenager had been in jail for two years. Had the jail changed her? At least she had a different haircut than at that time she was arrested. Kathy did not care about this detail and brought Rin to the room where Julia Zinger was waiting.

After Rin was handed over to Julia, Kathy and the guard left the room. Shortly before, Kathy had warned Julia that Rin Fujima was dangerous and she should call when she needed help. Kathy and the guard would stay right outside the door. Again, there was no comment from Rin and she sat down on the sofa without a word. Julia Zinger sat down to her and began her questioning.

Julia (sensitive): „Hello Rin, my name is Julia Zinger and I am a psychologist with the Russian police. I have read your file and now wanted to have your opinion on the incidents which then occurred in Germany and Russia with Mrs. Lambert, Mrs. Steinmüller and Mrs. Volkonskaya. Just a little talking, quite relaxed. Is that okay for you?“

Shortly Rin seemed to think, then answered in a sad and low voice.

Rin: „Y-y-yes.... we.... can talk. But you will not believe me anyway. Just like everyone else....“

Julia: „Maybe I will. Let us try it.“

Rin (sorrowful): „I have such pain. I have been beaten several times in the women's prison. I was attacked with self-tufted knives, metal pipes, glass shards. I have cut off my long hair because they tried to put it on fire. Please help me. Everything hurts. My arms are already quite numb. Under these straightjacket, you can see all my injuries. Please look and convince yourself.“

Julia (serious): „No, Rin! I'm not an idiot. You will wear this straightjacket all the time. You can stop acting, I want to speak with the real Rin Fujima. I know you can assess your situation very accurately. I have also read Major Volkonskaya‘s report and the reports of the prison. You are small but not helpless. You have almost killed several other prisoners, and even beaten Major Volkonskaya, Mrs. Steinmüller and Mrs. Lambert at the same time.“

Rin looked angry but Julia Zinger could stand it. She only answered with her own cool look. Julia was a professional and was not called „the ice queen“ for nothing. Suddenly, Rin broke loose.

Rin (arrogant): Oh, your russian cunt girlfriend actually dared to write in her report that I have simultaneously kicked her ass and the asses of her friends? Nice for you, fuck you!!! I'll let those stupid bitches pay for that they brought me here. You can‘t do anything to me at all! Junko murdered the people and I just stood there. I just did a bit of administrative work."

Julia: „Ah, there she is. The real Rin Fujima.“

https://pre00.deviantart.net/bca8/th/pr ... brs3fa.jpg

Julia (serious): „You insult my intelligence if you think you can play the innocent little girl. I'll tell you something now: If you don‘t want that my boss Ekaterina Nikitina throws you into the "Black Dolphin" prison in Russia, then you should talk to me. German prisons are like five-star hotels against Russian prisons. So let me do my job! If you are lucky, the judge has pity with you because of my psychological advice.“

Rin (angry): „How dare you??? No one talks to me like that!!! Shove your glasses in your ass and check if there is exactly the same shit as from your mouth!!! You just signed your death sentence, bitch!!! I will push you fireworks into each body opening and then laughing watching as your ass and your pussy smoke!!!“

Julia (cool and relaxed): „Smoking is prohibited in this room. Where does all this aggressiveness come from? Why your love for fireworks and explosions? Have you ever asked yourself?“

Rin (screaming): „Shut up! That does not affect you at all ... oh stop .... stop ... wait .... you want to know? You really want to know? What do you want to hear? That my father was a cop and an alcoholic, who only felt strong when he beats me up? That my chemistry teacher in school has sexually abused me and I could not tell anyone? That I was always afraid that something was taken away from me? Is that what you want to hear?“

Again, Rin and Julia looked directly into their eyes. Julia did not answer.

Rin (cheerfully): „I split the old fart with an explosion in the chemical lab into his atoms. And I'll do the same with everyone else in my way. And you, spectacle snake, will be no exception. I am what I am.“

Julia (interested): „And then Junko used your rage and aggression for herself.“

Rin (pensive): „Yes, somehow. I liked her, with her I could do everything I wanted. I could hurt people and even got money for it. She was like the mother I never had. We had everything, no one could stop us. By the way, you have very pretty shoes.“

Julia: „Well, thank you, Rin. But please concentrate. Why did you betray Junko?“

Rin: „No idea! I felt like it. I don‘t think so much about what I'm doing. I would have killed this bitch Natalia. But Junko has seen something special in her. She was fascinated by her and .... and ...."

Julia: „...and you were jealous.“

Rin (sad): „....no............... yes................. maybe a little. Junko treated Natalia better than me. Natalia is the enemy! What is so special about her? I never understood it.“

Julia (sensitive): „You felt degraded. This is completely normal. And because you've never learned to solve your problems without violence, you've betrayed Junko.“

Rin (softly): „Yes I think so.“

Julia (curious): „And then you stole Junko‘s shoes. Why? You also stole the shoes of other women in the past.“

Rin (sad): „No idea, I like shoes. Perhaps because many women act more ladylike with it, and I want to be a fine lady myself. But I will never be.“

Julia (sensitive): „Don‘t say something like that. It's never too late to change.“

Rin (pensive): „I only take them off those women who were in my way. Usually from authorities such as policemen, politicians or other women who want to make dictate me. Many of them are themselves stupid anxious chickens who have inferiority complexes because of their small body size. They put on these high-heeled shoes and their uniforms and think they could command everyone. But not me. I grab them, beat them and take their shoes.“

Julia: „I understand, the shoes are like a trophy for you. That you have once again beaten an authoritarian woman and reduced her to her true self. After which critiques do you judge whether someone deserves it? What do you say to them?“

Rin (relaxed): „I give them a compliment for their shoes. I never compliment anyone. But if I plan to punish someone and steal the shoes, I make the person a compliment for their shoes.“

Julia (insecure): „But ... but .... you gave me a few minutes ago a compliment for my shoes.“

Rin (smiling): „Exactly!“

Rin’s eyes sparkled devilishly and shortly thereafter Julia Zinger was victim of the breathtaking speed of the little Japanese girl who had already surprised Natalia, Kerstin and Kathy in the past.

Julia: „….hhhaarrrrghhh….“

Even before the surprised psychiatrist could scream for help, Rin had already clasped her prey and cut off her air supply. Julia waved her arms frantically. But she could not make a sound as Rin pulled her down.

https://pre00.deviantart.net/14eb/th/pr ... brur8h.png

Julia had no chance. Shortly she had kicked her feet and twisted her body back and forth, but she could not get rid of Rin's embrace. Her attempts to call Kathy or the security guard to help were also suppressed by the little devil. Rin whispered to the helpless police psychologist.

Rin: „What's the matter, “Professor Doctor smart aleck”? Don’t you get any air? Did you really think you could heal me? That I would have opened to you emotionally? I just told you what you wanted to hear. But in confidence, everything I told you was true. But I'll give a shit about it!”

It was not sure if Julia Zinger heard Rin's words. Because slowly but surely the psychologist sank into the deep abyss of unconsciousness.

While the evil took place in the psychiatric room, Kathy and the security guard had no idea. A few minutes ago they'd just heard Rin yelling furiously and Kathy had only rolled her eyes annoyed. She knew Rin quickly snapped. But now it had been quiet for many minutes and Kathy looked at the clock on the corridor.

Kathy: „I have already suspected it. I will have to make overtime again today. And only because of this japanese toadstool. Oh, by the way, my name is Kathy Lambert. I just forgot to introduce myself. But this whole thing here was pretty short term for me.”

Guard: “Mareike Burgthaler. I also learned about this prisoner transport just a few hours ago. It is always the same with international incidents.”

Kathy: “Natalia said that Julia Zinger is okay, but why does she have to talk to Rin for so long? Just a stamp on the file that Rin is crazy and off with her to Siberia. The Russians could have her.“

Mareike: „Is this Rin Fujima really so dangerous? She is just a little girl with a big mouth.”

Kathy: „You have no idea, Mareike. Stay alert! And if she makes trouble, use the tazer. But at a distance, do not go too close to her.“

Mareike: You speak of her as if she were Hannibal Lecter. I can get this lightweight easily under control. In the official way or the hard way.”

Kathy: “The hard way? I see, we understand each other. I'll just get two cups of coffee, it'll be a long night. Then I can tell you more about Rin Fujima and how I arrested her.”

Mareike: “I'm looking forward to it.”

https://pre00.deviantart.net/4bb4/th/pr ... bryaqf.jpg

https://pre00.deviantart.net/15a0/th/pr ... brz9y7.jpg

https://pre00.deviantart.net/c2b0/th/pr ... bs24yq.jpg

https://pre00.deviantart.net/bca7/th/pr ... bs4a4b.png

On the other side of the door it also looks bad. With much fidgeting and her clever dexterity, Rin has managed to free herself from the straightjacket in a time of two minutes. The above-average intelligent teenager had heard the noise from the hallway and seemed absolutely confident when she knelt beside Julia Zinger.

Rin: “Yeah, yeah, there are really cultural differences. Japanese officials sleep in the subway on the way to work or from work. But Russian officials sleep during their work. Hi… hi… hi! Face it, slowcoach… I was just to good for you.”

Slowly and cautiously, she raised the foot of the unconscious psychiatrist, and pulled the heeled shoe from her foot.

Rin: „Since I first saw you quack today, I knew your shoes would be mine. They will get a special place in my collection. The shoes of Julia Zinger, the psychiatrist who thought she could heal me. Subarashi! A great trophy.“

Now Rin took care of the second shoe. The eyes of the little firecracker shone like a toddler at Christmas. Slowly and carefully Rin pulled the shoe over Julia's heel and then pulled it off completely. The police psychiatrist Julia Zinger was Rin's first victim. And if Rin had a say, many more would follow.

https://pre00.deviantart.net/e14b/th/pr ... bs5z4k.jpg

When Rin heard that the door was unlocked from outside, she looked over and grinned. It was her new best friend, Ulrike Fuchs. Or how she wanted to be called: Harley Quinn! The two girls had met each other in an anti-aggression therapy and seemed to like each other. Perhaps the one used the other, or both took advantage of each other. Who could know about these two crazy girls? But in any case, both had a plan to get out of the psychiatry. Together!

Ulrike: “Ting-a-ling! Here is the friendly supplier of Zalando. I have a delivery for you. Two exclusive pair of shoes which are highly discounted. The reason is that still women's feet are stuck in the shoes. But do not despair. Zalando has a solution for everything. A bone saw! But unfortunately it will be delivered tomorrow. Or do you have one?”

Rin: “No, I have none. You can unload the two stupid chickens here. But where is Kathy Lambert?”

Ulrike: “I have no idea. She wasn’t at the door when I started off like a woman in summer sales. But I still get a signature on my clipboard for the delivery.”

Rin: “You have no clipboard, sweetie. Now hurry up and close the door. We're in a hurry.”

Ulrike: “I could quickly get one. I want to be paid for my delivery.”

Rin: “Hey, it was agreed that I should pay you in gummy bears.”

Ulrike: “Ooooohhhhh yeeeeees, I'd forgotten. I love gummy bears.”

https://pre00.deviantart.net/b662/th/pr ... bs76wn.png

After Ulrike had closed the door to the office again, she and Rin immediately set to work. Quickly and jerkily, they tore at the clothes of the two unconscious women.

Rin: “Crap! This cum bucket is much bigger than me. I will look in her clothes as if I'd shrunk. I did not think of that when we planned it. Why do you have to be so big in Europe?”

Ulrike: “Who are you calling "big"? I can also walk around Heidi Klum's arms when she spreads them out.”

Rin: “Okay okay, understood. I have already stopped complaining. There is a small change of plan. We take the Russian icicle with us.”

Ulrike: “Then I take the sofa with me.”

Rin: “No, the sofa stays here! As soon as we have dressed in the uniforms, we put Miss Zinger in the wheelchair and roll her out. Then you open all the doors with the key of the security guard and we disappear.”

Ulrike: “Can we then go to McDonalds. I'm hungry?”

Rin: “Good idea! We then pay with the money of the psychiatrist douchebag.”
esercito sconfitto

Re: Psychological Abyss

https://pre00.deviantart.net/6add/th/pr ... bs9o6l.png

After their helpless victims were undressed, it was dress-up time for Rin and Ulrike.

Rin: “Oh yes, that feels so good. Finally, I can feel silk underwear, by the way, compliment for your taste, and nylon on my skin. I don’t know how the other women in jail all can be lesbian. This nasty cotton underwear is the pure horror.”

Ulrike: “I sometimes burned my underwear in my cell and then went to the therapies. That is why there was often a fire alarm and I had a lot of fun.”

Rin: “Very good! In this grandmother's sails, not even a pedophile would want to rape me.”

Ulrike: “Shall I give you the shoes of the Russian icicle?”

Suddenly Rin hissed in a serious tone.

Rin: “Don’t touch it! Don’t dare to touch the shoes! They belong to me! I'll put the shoes right in Zinger's briefcase. It also comes with us. There might be something useful in it.”

Ulrike: “Okay okay, no reason to trigger the third world war. And what should I wear? It will be noticeable if we do not wear shoes. Besides, my feet will be cold.”

Rin: “Hey, where is your problem? You just put on the shoes off the security guard and I get the shoes from the nurse. Hurry up, less talk, more action!”

Ulrike: “But I thought I should not touch the shoes?”

Rin: “The shoes of these two idiots don’t matter to me. They don’t interest me.”

Ulrike: “Okay I understand. Well actually not. You're crazy.”

Rin: “That says exactly the right person.”
esercito sconfitto

https://pre00.deviantart.net/8e52/th/pr ... bs9x1m.png

Suddenly, the door was thrown open and the two crazy girls were disturbed in their bustle. It was Kathy! When she had returned from the coffee machine, she was shocked and dropped the coffee cups. There was no more security guard at the door! Kathy immediately pulled out her gun and stormed into the psychiatric office. She knew Rin, it was about life and death. Still, she was surprised because Rin was not alone.

Kathy: “Don’t move! I want….. Oh my god, what did you do here?”

https://pre00.deviantart.net/d6e3/th/pr ... bsaiqp.png

https://pre00.deviantart.net/b9b5/th/pr ... bsas99.png

Although Kathy already had experience with Rin, she was nevertheless surprised by the extent of what she saw here. Ulrike's appearance and the crazy grinning faces of the two girls did not make the situation any better for Kathy.

Kathy: "Don't move!"

Ulrike: “I knew it, police say only on TV "freeze!".”

Rin: “That's true. But our beloved Kathy knows how to freeze. Is not that so, Kathy?”

Kathy: “Shut up! I will never forget that you have chained me and Kerstin, like slaughtered pigs, in the cooling chamber.”

Rin: “Well, what do you want to do now, Lambert?”

Kathy: “Let me see your hands!”

Ulrike: “But you said I should not move.”

Rin: “I know you're a good marksman but we're both unarmed. You may and you can not shoot us both. One of us will get you.”

Kathy: “I ... I said I want to see…. your hands.”

Kathy her command voice became uncertain. She realized what a situation she had been. Natalia and Kerstin had so often instructed her to ask for reinforcement. But, damn it, she was a cop. She was the one with the gun and three helpless women needed her help.

Rin: “You see my hands already. I don’t need a weapon. I'll kill you, with my own hands. Or she does.”

Ulrike: “Yup!”

Kathy: “Down on the floor.”

Rin: “Oh, Kathy you dirty girl.”

Ulrike: “There are already two women, I don’t know where to lie down?”

Kathy wondered what to do. This disrespect made her nervous. Neither of the two girls wanted to follow her commandos. The distance was very short, both girls were very close to her. Should she try to shoot both? She knew that Rin was incredibly fast. Herself, Natalia and Kerstin had already experienced it painfully two years ago. And this Harley Quinn girl had the unconscious Julia Zinger as a protective shield in front of her. The situation was tense.
esercito sconfitto

https://pre00.deviantart.net/dbbc/th/pr ... bsefkl.jpg

Suddenly Ulrike pushed the wheelchair with Julia Zinger forward and Kathy twitched in her direction. This was all Rin needed, fast as a lightning, the little Japanese whirlwind also jumped forward and grabbed Kathy's arm.

Kathy: „What the .... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!“

Kathy heard her own arm break as Rin used her martial arts skills to attack the American Interpol agent hard. The whining scream sounded from the office and far beyond the hallways.

Rin: „Sorry, Kathy! But that's what I call a breakthrough in medical research.“

https://pre00.deviantart.net/511b/th/pr ... bsexzl.jpg

The pain that her arm sent to her head was indescribable and Kathy lost her gun. Dazed with pain, the wailing cop staggered a few steps before she also became a victim of Ulrike's tazer. Frightened, Kathy opened her eyes as the electricity suddenly flowed through her body and at the very least briefly let her forget her painful arm.

Kathy: „.... aaaahhhhh....aahhh...... WWWAAAHHHAAA - HHHAAAA - HHHAAAA - AAAARRRGGHH!“

Her head seemed to be exploding. However, not in pain, it was the laughter, the crazy laughter of Rin and Ulrike boomed in Kathy's head.

Rin: „Yeah grill her! Ha ha ha ha ha ha....“

Ulrike: „....hu hu hu hu hu.... dance for me Kathy.... hu hu hu hu

Kathy‘s complete body twitched, and shortly afterwards she collapsed completely.

https://pre00.deviantart.net/dd50/th/pr ... bsheyp.jpg

Kathy was fortunate because the fall of her body was intercepted by the psychiatric couch. Unconscious, the brave but unfortunate cop lay on the sofa, every now and then her body twitched in convulsions because of the electricity.

Ulrike: „That was fun! Can we do it again? Maybe next time smoke will come out of her ears.“

Rin: „I would also like to see but we have unfortunately no time. The little crybaby may have alerted other nurses or security forces with her scream.“

Ulrike: „I've been here for a long time, it is nothing special that one of the patients roars over the hallway because he has pain.“

Rin: „I don‘t care, we've already lazed enough time. I want to get out of here. Take the briefcase of our russian icicle and push it under her ass. I say goodbye to my friend Kathy.“

https://pre00.deviantart.net/36a2/th/pr ... bsi3dx.png

https://pre00.deviantart.net/012c/th/pr ... bsibi6.png

The next two minutes there was a break-up mood. Quickly Ulrike and Rin pulled Kathy's body from the couch and tied her with the straightjacket. While Ulrike was already pushing Julia Zinger in the wheelchair out of the room, Rin lost no time and pulled Kathy's shoes off her feet. Rin loved the sound as the rigid patent leather rubbed against Kathy's pantyhosed heel as she took off her shoes. But Rin was in a hurry, and she, too, left Kathy, the nurse, and the security guard in their humiliating poses.

Rin: „At last I have them back in my hand. So long have I been waiting for it, but now your shoes are mine, Kathy. They are so shapely and you wear by far the highest heels. I had them once in my possession and.... hmmm... I could quote now Gollum from Lord of the Rings: "Lost! My Precious was lost !" but I think I'm not so broken. Where we are talking about broken, at our next meeting I'll break something else but your arm, Kathy. First I steal you and the other pussies who have arrested me the shoes, ruin your life and kill you. Have a nice day, it was a pleasure to see you. Sayōnara, mata ne!“

https://pre00.deviantart.net/b1b9/th/pr ... bskoow.jpg

After Rin and Ulrike had left the psychiatric office, they were able to pass through the doors and safety gates effortlessly. With the key of the German security officer Mareike, she opened all doors that brought her closer to freedom. Rin had been a bit nervous, because her strikingly colored hair was still striking despite the nursing uniform. Fortunately for the two crazy girls, the hallways of the psychiatry were almost deserted and they did not attract any attention. When Ulrike and Rin could finally breathe fresh air behind the last door they burst out in loud cheers and exuberant joy.

Ulrike: „Yaaaaay! We made it. Fresh air and not this hospital stink.“

Rin: „Well, I would not describe a car park full of car exhaust gases as fresh air. But damn it, I do not care! ....Hey, there's an ambulance over there, we're leaving!“

Ulrike: „Okay, let's take the "Julia Zinger Express". The conductor is a bit old but reliable.“

Rin: „Please fasten your seatbelts and fold your up your small tables.“

Ulrike & Rin: „Freedom, we are coming!“

Return to “Demiter3D (Dmitriy)”