" Doctor Displacement"

esercito sconfitto

" Doctor Displacement"

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Dr. Emily Johanson had a private practice in Beverly Hills and had several A-list celebrities as her regular patients. When she pulled into work, there was another car parked in her spot, much to her frustration. Already running late after getting a speeding ticket on the way to work, she wondered what could possibly happen next. When she opened the door to her office, she didn't notice the scantily clad lady crouched just to the side of the door, but she certainly noticed the papers and files strewn about all over the floor. "How could today get any worse?" she said to herself. When a warm wet cloth clamped down over her mouth and nose, she decided that this was how it could get worse as she passed out from the fumes.
When she woke up, her eyelids were heavy and her vision was a little blurred. As she moved around she quickly realized that she was restrained, rather well. She felt cold and quickly discovered that she was not wearing the clothing she came into work with, in fact she could only feel her lingerie. A woman stepped in front of her who was clearly wearing Dr. Johanson's clothes, because they were just a little too tight on the imposter. "Sorry, I didn't need your socks, I brought my own." she said to Emily, holding a pair of grey socks with a navy blue argyle pattern on them in front of her. "What are you talking about, who are you?" Emily blurted out. "I'm just letting you know that I'm going to gag you with your socks, OK?" the imposter said.
Before Emily could respond, the woman yanked her hair back and stuffed the socks into Emily's mouth, much to Emily's dismay. Emily began to buck and yell into her gag, but the imposter just straddled Emily's back and wrapped a roll of gauze around her head, securing the socks and further quieting Emily. Emily glared with hatred in her eyes as the woman knelt down in front of her again. It suddenly occurred to Emily that this woman was almost a spitting image of Emily herself. "You're going to take a nap while I play doctor with some A-listers, alright?" And with that the imposter held the chloroform to Emily's face again, and Emily moaned as she slowly faded into the darkness.

Return to “bg130”