Fancy having your idea produced ?

DiP Uniform Steals Ideas, Costumes & Scene Suggestions
redrunner

Fancy having your idea produced ?

Post by redrunner »

Hi all,
Thanks to a kind offer by Annabelle & John, in early July there is a possibility that a steal scene penned by one of you being produced during a “Damsels in Peril” (DiP) shoot.

To take part, you will need to post a very brief outline (a short paragraph in ‘twitter like’ form) of your idea in this thread. One tip, don’t make your idea too complex. Basically the more straightforward an idea is, the more likely it is to be short listed.

All ideas will be considered, but please bear in mind that in order to be selected your story has to be compatible with the content of the DiP website as it will appear there. Selection of a suitable idea will be undertaken by John and Annabelle. As producers they will have the final say.

To assist with formulating idea, the models booked for the shoot are Ashley Rider & Frankie,
http://www.damselsinperil.com/showgal.p ... /11_1&s=68

http://www.damselsinperil.com/showgal.p ... /11_1&s=68

The shoot location has yet to be finalised so some flexibility may be required to adapt it to either a house of studio based scenario.

If a specific type of uniform or costume is required, it should be one that is readily available. If you need to know if a particular uniform is available just post a request in this thread.

Although your idea may be selected, it is important to note that it cannot be 100% cast iron guaranteed that the scene will definitely be produced as many factors can and do intervene on or prior to a shoot session.

Good Luck, and may the best person win ! :D

Redrunner
redrunner

Re: Fancy having your idea produced ?

Post by redrunner »

Test
darth chlorophorm

Post by darth chlorophorm »

I kind of like the chloroform takedown, or even a strangling until she's unconscious. please, no killing of beautiful, uniformed damsels.
this could happen to a nurse, flight attendant or even military uniformed damsel.
that's my 2 cents

darth chlorophorm
redrunner

Post by redrunner »

Good point Darth.

I should have stated that Damsels in Peril is a 'non-lethal' site. The victims usually (always?) ends in up in some form of bondage. Damsels in Peril has a sister site "Lethal Lipstick " which sometimes runs a story line using the same set and costumes with more drastic consequences.

I like your choices for the victim, a lot in common with my own !. :D
noochy

Post by noochy »

I would personally love to see a businesswoman taken down and replaced by her underappreciated assistant.
FeMilImpos

Post by FeMilImpos »

1 or 2 Military women who lost a top secret brief case are looking for it, found by 1 or 2 women who are conartist, who then convinces the 1 or 2 military women to follow them to their hotel room. When the 1 or 2 military women get to the hotel room they are forced at gun point to strip nude or at least to bra and panties, tied up, gagged to chairs and forced to watch as the 1 or 2 female conartist redress themselves in the military uniforms, taking the top secret brief case with them.

Uniforms used: could be WREN / WRAC or WRAF and / or U S Army and U S Navy.

Models used: Any of the ladies that are available, They all rock and do a great job but prefer Frankie Babe, Cindy Reed, Rebekah Dee, Alegra Jones.
lesther2011

Post by lesther2011 »

Spy introducing in the Military base,for the bathroom,there waits for his victim the one that sleeps with chloroform and steals his uniform him making her tied and gagged in your underwears inside the bath and it puts the sign of "out of servise" ;)
johnboy12
Site Admin

Post by johnboy12 »

noochy wrote:I would personally love to see a businesswoman taken down and replaced by her underappreciated assistant.
Done - Look out for Penny Lee & Sophia Smith :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
noochy

Post by noochy »

johnboy12 wrote:
noochy wrote:I would personally love to see a businesswoman taken down and replaced by her underappreciated assistant.
Awesome! When does this drop?
noochy

Post by noochy »

noochy wrote:
johnboy12 wrote:
Awesome! When does this drop?
Bump

Return to “Ideas, Costumes & Scene Suggestions”