A few suggestions and ideas

DiP Uniform Steals Ideas, Costumes & Scene Suggestions
Disguisedagent

Re: A few suggestions and ideas

Post by Disguisedagent »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:19 pm
Disguisedagent wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:55 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:48 pm

I will have to agree to disagree, with non lethal I like a knockout that keeps the marks down a while, than a little fun and banter with the unconscious naked(sometimes underwear clad) victims, then toss them asleep into the dumpster, no bondage.

Then with lethal, it provides more variety and scope for my stories, I like to explore all possibilities with Uniform stealing. There are assassins, aliens, vampires and shapeshifters that won't be gentle.

At the end of the day, it's just fantasy nobody really dies.
Yeah, I'm just not into any of that. I like sci-fi and fantasy replacements as well (shapeshifters especially), but only when they're non-lethal. One of my favorite parts of the USB trope is the gagged person awaking in embarrassment and futilely grumbling behind their gag or tape. Death stuff is not anything I have a fetish for, so it does nothing for me.
My favourite part of the trope is a strong female character taking out other women, who are weaker then herself, stealing their clothes/uniforms and achieving their objectives. Followed by the sexy stripping and aftermath scenes.

The feelings of the marks in my stories don't matter to me, they are simply expendable but pretty mooks that exist to provide uniforms to my characters, one way or the other. I'am not into the whole ENF thing, knock them out, strip them, stash them. That to me is sexy. And I prefer realism, over implausibilty, hence my dislike for excessive bondage. Trained professional infiltrators are not going to be lugging around rope and gags, they are going to be quick, efficient and care little for the women they strip.

I don't shy away from death in my stories, horror and sci-fi for instance provide great inspiration for lethal stories. I prefer lethal in these scenarios because it's more realistic, i'am not a death freak or anything like that, I like to be versatile. To write stories with a little bit for everyone.
Yeah, like I said, I'm just not into that stuff. If I wanted gritty realism I wouldn't be on a fetish site. :lol: At the end of the day what I like out of my USB scenes is bondage and struggling. I'm not someone who fantasizes about dead bodies or murdering women any of that stuff. If that's what someone else is into, that's their right, but it's not what I look for in my USB scenarios. But this back and forth has gone on long enough so I'll just say peace and go get something to eat.
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

Disguisedagent wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:26 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:19 pm
Disguisedagent wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:55 pm

Yeah, I'm just not into any of that. I like sci-fi and fantasy replacements as well (shapeshifters especially), but only when they're non-lethal. One of my favorite parts of the USB trope is the gagged person awaking in embarrassment and futilely grumbling behind their gag or tape. Death stuff is not anything I have a fetish for, so it does nothing for me.
My favourite part of the trope is a strong female character taking out other women, who are weaker then herself, stealing their clothes/uniforms and achieving their objectives. Followed by the sexy stripping and aftermath scenes.

The feelings of the marks in my stories don't matter to me, they are simply expendable but pretty mooks that exist to provide uniforms to my characters, one way or the other. I'am not into the whole ENF thing, knock them out, strip them, stash them. That to me is sexy. And I prefer realism, over implausibilty, hence my dislike for excessive bondage. Trained professional infiltrators are not going to be lugging around rope and gags, they are going to be quick, efficient and care little for the women they strip.

I don't shy away from death in my stories, horror and sci-fi for instance provide great inspiration for lethal stories. I prefer lethal in these scenarios because it's more realistic, i'am not a death freak or anything like that, I like to be versatile. To write stories with a little bit for everyone.
Yeah, like I said, I'm just not into that stuff. If I wanted gritty realism I wouldn't be on a fetish site. :lol: At the end of the day what I like out of my USB scenes is bondage and struggling. I'm not someone who fantasizes about dead bodies or murdering women any of that stuff. If that's what someone else is into, that's their right, but it's not what I look for in my USB scenarios. But this back and forth has gone on long enough so I'll just say peace and go get something to eat.
Enjoy your dinner, and thanks for the discussion. I enjoy a good debate. :D
Jack_079

Post by Jack_079 »

While drugging folks might be the realistic option it's quite dull IMO.. a large group of women that have been relieved of their clothing and tied up however is much more amusing/sexy!!

Again, just my opinion of course. :lol:
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

Jack_079 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:47 pm While drugging folks might be the realistic option it's quite dull IMO.. a large group of women that have been relieved of their clothing and tied up however is much more amusing/sexy!!

Again, just my opinion of course. :lol:
Not for me it isn't. The thought of an infiltrator or team of infiltrators silently creeping up on their victims then sticking sedatives in their victims necks, is very sexy for me. They slowly pass out, then are then they are stripped and tossed inside lockers or dumpsters or perhaps bushes where they will sleep for 8 hours or more. No need to waste time on rope or gags. They are out of sight out of mind. That is sexy.

Or how about a gas grenade or stun grenade. They collapse one on top of the other, then are stripped and stashed, and can be fondled by our infiltrators without them waking up in the short term. Or Tasers, Shock Pistols and Shock Gloves. That is fun and sexy.

The whole bondage thing doesn't do it for me, the only bondage I like is improvised bondage, that is far more realistic and fun, then lugging around rope and gags. It cheapens the experience for me, if you constantly keep on tying them up it is boring and repetitive, excessive bondage is the worst. Drugging, gassing shocking adds variety to the US genre. The infiltrators can focus on their mission instead of the welfare of their victims, keep it professional. Then there is the sheer variety of lethal methods, but that is for another discussion.

You don't really need bondage, to make a US scene work. In fact I think it is completely unnecessary.

And there is my opinion. ;) :lol:

Return to “Ideas, Costumes & Scene Suggestions”