Lesther Guard 51

esercito sconfitto

Lesther Guard 51

Post by esercito sconfitto »

"Quickly. Put your mask up, and let's move. You pick that one, and I will pick the other, as we can't leave them dropped around there."

"You are quite bossy for a spy!"

"This was my undercover mission you ruined, Field Agent. So let's move"

"This place is fine" said the spy to the Field Agent. "They should pass unnoticed for any other planned patrols"

Both of the infiltrators left the knocked out guards in the empty room... when the field agent began to undress "her" guard.

"What are you doing?"

"She is wearing underwear!"

"Most of the Green Hand operatives don't use underwear under their uniforms. Now leave her, we have work to do thanks to your rushed actions!"

The Field Agent continued undressing the guard.

“I told you she was wearing underwear under her uniform”

“I didn’t saw she wasn’t wearing underwear under her uniform” said Lenna. “I only said that it was weird. Most Green Hand operatives go ‘commando’ under their uniforms.”

“Now, help me to undress her”

“Undr… what for? You already have a uniform of the Green Hand!!” asked Lenna, confused.

“Do you really need to do this?”

“What this?”

“Striping the poor sentries, I mean?” asked Lenna to the Field Agent. “And don’t dare to say you need their uniforms. We already are clad in Green hand uniforms!!”

The field agent tied the senseless sentries.

“I’m really doing it for them! Really!” she said. “So maybe with the humiliation they re-consider their evil-doing career path! And as well, so they don’t get bored, if they wake up early!” she added.

Lenna couldn’t see her expression under the mask of the zentai suit, but she would have guessed it will be a pervert smile.

Well, at least this field agent was less a killer than the others. And she didn’t collect her poor victim’s underwear or something like that, as the others!

"We are NOT going to undress every guard we take out" said the spy. "And as well: are you crazy? This was MY operation before you rushed in, so neither I want any more excesive use of force. We take them down, and that's it."

"You are no fun at all" said the Field Agent. "And why not? Sometimes force is needed."

"Excessive force. I know you are well trained enough, so do as I order. Unless the mission or personal security is jeopardized, DON'T use excesive force"

Under her mask, the field agent rolled her eyes, as she teared appart the uniform of the undressed guard, to make some rags of the uniform to tie them up.

She taked as well a roll of tape she had found while lurking in the base, using it to gag the unconscious guard, before tying her arms behind her back. Then, they proceeded to tie the other guard.

"now, let's go."

Return to “Shabazik”