Dressing up is half the fun!

esercito sconfitto

Dressing up is half the fun!

Post by esercito sconfitto »

http://img10.deviantart.net/d4dd/i/2013 ... 5q18md.png

As she felt how the strength left the shik, falling to inconscience, the mercenary of the Militen Aquila Aurea broke her sleeper hold, as she carefully grabbed the senseless shik so she wouldn't fall to the floor.

Devika, carrying other knocked out shik, looked around, screening the area.

"Are you sure it will work? I doubt they will fall for us using their uniforms."

"Oh, I don't know. But cheer up! Dressing up is half the fun in a mission like this!"

"I don't know... and will their uniforms suit us?"

"It's one size fits all!" assured Mi-Yun. "And don't be boring!" she said to her comrade. "Do you think there are Albertonian shiks in this base? I love albertonian shiks!"

http://img09.deviantart.net/0a91/i/2013 ... 5z3ws0.png

One size fits all, eh?
"One size fits all, eh? Let me put that in doubt!"

"It's only because you don't know how to put it right!"

“I’m telling you this isn’t going to work…” the soft yet not very subtle chide came from the mercenary.

Her partner was deaf to such complaints, already smiling mischievously putting the tight grey skin suit on she took from the brunette she was once carrying off to a small nook of the installation only the maintenance crews would go to. It was Devika’s rotten luck the redhead she knocked out just happened to be several inches smaller as the suit she took was already squeezing her body uncomfortably. Leaving their bikini outfits would’ve aroused suspicion so only the half-naked shiks were there lying on the ground roped to the nearest pipes.

“I’m sure the base has some Albertonians…they’re always fun to have a scrap with.”

“The big ones or those elite ones, Mi-Yun?”

“Both!” She gingerly replied wrapping the suit around her shoulders, “I always like a challenge with big ones that fall hard.”

And Devika knew she wasn’t exaggerating either. Mi-Yun was always into a good fight whereas she was the ranged and demo enthusiast.

“I mean I hope there’s some…maybe their infantry forces too! Y’know the ones with the full battle rattle!”

“Always looking for an opportunity, Mi,” She snickered under her breath while securing their access passes, taking the boots off the redhead’s feet and placing them on her own feet.

Kasparov made it a point to always have secondary ID on hand in case the scanners failed and since this naval and aerial staging area was relatively new, the passes would be the primary means. Of course the passes looked nothing like them in the small facial images imprinted on the IDs but the whole idea was to dodge the main entries entirely. They’d be shot to pieces if they were so dumb to try. So there always had to be the indirect approach. The shiks were also fortunate to have masks on them for night ops or concealment amongst the civilian populace, things the Aquila mercenaries took full advantage of

“All right, Mi, you’re the engineer here so how about you find us an entryway?”

“Can and will do and I already have!” She pointed to the external air ducts, “Behold the Kasparov air conditioning intake and exhausts! I bet there’s probably a good few hundred meters or so before we reach the fan systems and from there we can just drop on in.”

“Well can we use lights for once? Last time we did something like this you nearly broke my neck landing on me on that snow world.”

“Hey it wasn’t my fault they couldn’t de-ice the whole network and that I couldn’t predict that ten foot drop!”

“Ok, fine, let’s just go. Got the plastique packs?”

“Heh, always got the packs, Devi. You’re not the only one that likes the boom.”

Mi-Yun picked the lock to the grating with her multi-tool. They couldn’t leave a thing, taking all their utilities, rifles included. So far the rifles were barely used except to scope out the areas and wound a shik or two like that beach patrol they ambushed. Both intended to keep it that way as killing the shiks would be too noisy and attract very unwanted attention, but the option was always open if the mission would be compromised not doing so.

“And…done!” Popping the grate open she was welcomed with an massive blast of cold air, enough to knock her down, stifling her yelp of surprise, “Jeez that’s freezing!”

“Keep it down will you? Let’s just suck it up and go. These suits are meant to help with that anyway. Masks on. You take point this time.”

Return to “Shabazik”