The Convention Heist

darth chlorophorm 2

The Convention Heist

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... fRt-xSPPMo
"Are you sure this is a good idea after all?" one of the agents said, looking over her shoulder and holding nervously her bag. "Security seems thight!"

"Oh, they have thightened security after the last situations in previous conventions... but dressed as cosplayers?! No one will even dare to stop us!" her comrade reasured. "They protect their costume-clad weirdos too much!" Herself, she liked the plan, but not the dressing up part... but being in a criminal organization, the key word was organization, which included a concept of hierarchy. So she had to endure that part of the heist in the larger convention of the year, the Kanyikon, where millions where moved and where there, right for the taking. Some of her comrades however seemed way more eager and happy with the dressing up part -even more than the idea of the heist.

"What will be your cosplay?!" other of the henchgirls asked. Too eagerly, in her opinion. She rolled her eyes.

"I don't know. Some sort of character from a zombie computer game or other. With a long coat to hide weapons, and to carry them as well without people noticing. Have as well a mask, to cover my face" This declaration startled her comrade. "What?"

"Uhhhhh... I didn't thought that."

"What?"

"I'm dressing as a sexy Rule 63 character of a video game! I didn't plan to have anywhere to hide anything! Loot or weapons!"

First she was startled, wondering what the hell her friend meant with Rule 63. But then she simply groaned. "How couldn't you even think of that?!! We are here PRECISELY because of the heist and nothing else!!"

"It isn't my fault!" she said, grabbing the bag where she had her costume. "I talked with the girls, and they thought it was great!"

"How can you be so stupid!"

"H-hey! Don't be so mean! I think most of the girls too are going to use some costumes where you can't hide anything"

"FOR FUCKS SAKE!" she cursed. Then she adopted a firm position. "You know what? Go forth to the locker rooms, and just change into the cosplay. I will tell the boss over the phone, and then we see if we proceed, or there is a change of plans"

Her friend nodded, and rushed to the locker room to change into her costume, while she dialed on her cellphone the number of their boss. But what she didn't knew was that her idea to solve the crisis, actually condemned the whole heist, as her phone was bugged... and the Special Service, having learnt of the plan, sending an agent to take care of the criminals, ambushing them one or two at a time in the locker rooms where they were to prepare their heist...

Return to “Shabazik”