Let's Get Started

esercito sconfitto

Let's Get Started

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Let's get started
by Shabazik

The recycling bin was loudly closed by the clones of Zenith Horizon. A neighbour looked curiously out of the window from his apartment down the alley, but as soon as he spotted the mercenary uniforms, was quick to disappear within his house, hoping the mercenaries hadn't taken notice on him.

The clones of Zenith Horizon had a terrible reputation, with reason.

"Let's get started" one of the mercenaries said, hitting the door of a conspicuous van, which opened. From it, it stepped down, unimpressed, a naked woman.

She saw the clothes dispersed in the floor, and her eyes wandered to the recycling bin, where a hand -an android hand, she knew- popped out.

"That's it?" she asked. "That's how you guys are going to dispose that android?"

The mercenaries of Zenith Horizon looked at each other. "Yeah. So what?" one of them said, as the naked woman picked with disgust the clothes from the street.

"If I'm discovered before I complete this kill in that fucking Klein Shine den, because of you sloppy work, I'm going to get you" she hissed as a warning, putting the clothes.

"You would be dead in such case" one of the mercenaries said with a smirk. The now half-naked woman stared at her, with a deadly gaze in her contact lenses, worn to appear an android.

"Some Klein Shine armed whores aren't going to stop me" she said. "To begin with, I think this whole idea of a disguise it's an unnecessary complication. Putting a cheap wig and a bodypaint to look like one of the gynoid sexbots isn't going to work."

"Well, you look like the real deal! Specially for the slutty part" one of the mercenaries said at the Special Operative DSF-378. Her cold gaze made her stop on her tracks.

The officer in charge of the small force lightened a cigarette. "Dr. Cosma knows you can do the work DSF-378. That's not what we are testing here. She wants to see you follow orders. Even the ones you don't agree with"

"Somehow, disguising me as a sexbot sounds more like an idea of the Supervisor than of Cosma" DSF-378 said, as she put the underwear of the Klein Shine android they had destroyed, hoping that she doesn't get some venereal disease for using these filthy rags. "Klein Shine have other androids, aside sexbots."

"I won't deny that. It was the Supervisor Idea. She even asked us to tape it. But they won't be expecting anything like this from one of their sexbots" the officer said with a sly smile. As the supervisor, neither she liked DSF-378. The feeling was mutual. DSF-378 despised the mercenaries of Zenith Horizon. And she wasn't going to ask why. "But this will serve to test if this technology works and we can further use it against Klein Shine."

"I could easily get there and kill the target without the stupid disguise" DSF-378 said, as she finished her disguise. One of the mercenaries injected her with a microchip, that would mimic the signal of the gynoid she was replacing to the other androids and robots of Klein Shine.

"An AZPHAR or Zenith Horizon commando would too succeed. But as said, Cosma wants you to follow the procedure, and not only go there on a killing spree. Remember. Enter undetected, kill the bastard, get out."

DSF-378 picked up the bag, leaving the support team that where the mercenaries, heading for what was apparently, a simple brothel of Klein Shine in a run down industrial area -but that was only a cover up to a real fortress they had set up.-. She really hoped no stupid client of Klein Shine bots tried to approach her. She felt filthy enough as she was like this.

Azimuth Pharmaceuticals is a mega-corporation of the Nebulosa of Ots. While originally a pharmaceutical company, they have extended their business to many other areas. Similarly happened with Klein Shine, originally a robotics company, who have branched out to entertainment...

This, including drugs. Synthetic, lab made drugs. Which Azimuth Pharmaceuticals see as their own turf.

So they decided to send a message.

Return to “Shabazik”