Hey! Cute panties!

esercito sconfitto

Hey! Cute panties!

Post by esercito sconfitto »

http://pre03.deviantart.net/a025/th/pre ... ap6gdr.png

"I must thank you! For a moment, I thought all the aFras in this base came in size large and extra-large!! So now I finally I can use an Azimuth uniform to wander around!"

"That won't work, drow!! There aren't a single aenian artificial elf in this base!" hissed the tied woman, half stripped from her uniform.

"As a matter of fact, I saw a patrol of aenian drows and light elves pass by some time ago... Oh, and I'm sure I saw one or two ozcuras aFras, too! But couldn't get my hands in any of them...

but now, we have important things to talk about!"

"I will say NOTHING!"

"No? Awww, that's too bad. I mean, I really like your panties, and I know for sure they aren't standard issued... don't you have a matching bra for them? Where did you bought them?"

"What?"

"Originally my idea was to gag you stucking your panties in your mouth, but that would be a shame!!"

"... you... you are already stealing my uniform and stripping me down. Why don't you take them too if you liked them so much?"

"To use used underwear of a humans? Eck no."

"You are going to use my uniform!!"

"For a MISSION... now, where did you say you bought these?"
esercito sconfitto

Re: Hey! Cute panties!

Post by esercito sconfitto »

...and this is what happens next...

http://pre09.deviantart.net/614a/th/pre ... albnkx.png

"AHA! I knew I overheard something from the barracks!

I caught myself a little mousey!

Now, spit it out: what are you doing here, and now?

...mmm? The cat ate your tongue?

... wait a bit. You are in an aFra uniform... but... you aren't an aFra?"

Suddendly, the aFra realized the situation: that she surprised somebody in the Azimuth Pharmaceuticals complex... somebody in a stolen aFra uniform!

"Mierda".

http://pre12.deviantart.net/9fb5/th/pre ... alk9g1.png

"Mmpppfff!!"

"Sorry! Sorry!

"mmpff"

"Sorry I keep messing this up! This sedative supposedly could put to sleep a horse!!

...maybe a fourth dose may be the charm?"

"MMpfff!!"

"Oh, it's not my fault you aFras are so resilent to chemicals, you know! And neither it's my fault you went out of bed to check out what's going on!

I will need to tell the eggheads at UTI that their anti-aFra Sedative sucks thought...

"MMPFFT!" protested the gagged aFra as she was pinched again.

"Feeling sleepy already?

Yes? No?"

"mmfff..."

"I wanted to ask you: how did you saw throught my disguise so easily? Was one of my ears poking down from the wig? One of my contact lenses fell out? Or maybe my skin it's too dark-greyish for human?

mmm?

...oh, you finally feel asleep. Good!

Now, to continue the mission" said the Aenian drow of UTI.

As she stood up to continue her mission to try to sabotage the Ozcura-clones project of Azimuth Pharmaceuticals, she suddnenly realized.

"...Did I said out loud I was going to bring back the sedative to the eggheads of UTI? Oh SNAPS!!
I shouldn't have said that! I shouldn't have said that!

...hopefully she doesn't remember it!

Return to “Shabazik”