favorite takedown?

Discussion, Updates, Previews, Ideas & Suggestions
bobbyredblue2

favorite takedown?

Post by bobbyredblue2 »

There are LOTS of different ways to overcome someone to steal their uniform.

My personal favorite? Getting beaten up. Basically someone needs someone else' clothes/uniform however they are not willing to give it up. So their assailant goes to work on them with punches, kicks, and more! All the while stripping them out of their clothes until finally the person has very little left and then gets finished off by getting knocked out. Im not sure why I prefer that style of uniform stealing but it's so much fun! Like, they put up a fight but in the end it's in vain and when they could have just been tied up naked, end up tied up, naked, along with a bunch of bruises.

what's your favorite style of uniform theft?
LNADS

Re: favorite takedown?

Post by LNADS »

I too like the knockout or getting gassed or chloroformed. I don't really care for the killing of the victim. Better to see the victim in their state of desperation.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Fun question.

My preference is when the victim remains unaware of the pending attack until it happens. My favorite victims are guards/sentries.

I love the concept of a girl walking her patrol route when a figure slips out of the darkness, gets behind her and takes her out perhaps with a nerve pinch or some other pressure point strike.

Or perhaps we see a guard standing at her post. Suddenly a dart flies from out of nowhere and imbeds itself in her body. Maybe the neck or maybe the boob of butt. She only has time to register a look of shock as she feels the sting and maybe sees the dart sticking out of her before her eyes roll back and she collapses to the ground.

I then love seeing her body dragged off to a secluded spot to both have her uniform removed and hide her.

While I always enjoy a good tying up, in cases where the initial knockout is only short term, I enjoy the idea of the attacker giving her an injection of sedative to keep her asleep for a long time so she doesn’t raise the alarm.

I agree with the idea of the victim not being killed. I also don’t like a particularly violent method of knocking the uniform donner out.
temp8683

Post by temp8683 »

I enjoy the simple knocking the donor over the head and seeing them fall unconscious with a whimper, and while it may not be a "takedown" per se I will always prefer the forced to strip at gunpoint and then tied up scenario most of all, I love (and would like to see more) instances where the guard/officer/sentry wakes up earlier than expected and raises the alarm or confronts the thief in nothing but their underwear which would be phenomenal to see for a male/female duo.
safiire

Post by safiire »

my favorite victims in this genre are nurses and waitresses. I like it when the victim is taken by surprise, perhaps while briskly walking down a corridor in the midst of her work. The assailant should silently approach her, and perhaps clamp a hand over her mouth to prevent her crying out, before rendering her unconscious. I like the idea of the assailant perhaps addressing a few ironic words to the sleeping victim, as she relieves her of her clothing in the secluded side room where she's dragged her. Dont care much about tying up. I agree with meditions that an additional injection to keep the victim asleep for a longer period is good. I'm not at all into killings, as my feelings towards the victims in these scenarios are positive, and I like scenarios where we also have a recovery scene of the victim, in which she is shown to be unharmed by her experience.

Return to “Damsels in Peril”